Iridescent UCCW Free
5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- Nice widgets
- Fully customizable
- Needs more widgets
Iridescent UCCW is a UCCW skin which features some of the widgets from Vishal Khedkar's Key Lime concept design
Vishal Khedkar has created a Key Lime concept design that you can find here. This app is, actually a UCCW skin (UCCW app is required to use it) that comes with two widgets based on Vishal's Key Lime concept design.
The two widgets available in this version are a weather clock and a Google search bar (with voice search). For applying them you need UCCW app (launcher that allows resizing widgets is recommended), place one of its widgets on the screen and then select the Iridescent widget from the list. That easy. Obviously, you can customize the widgets your way. However, I haven't even touched them: my Android looks pretty nice this way.
Thanks to Vishal Khedkar to turn a concept design into fully usable widgets through UCCW.
This is a UCCW Skin which is an outcome of the response that I got from people for my Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie Concept. This is my first Android App. The pro version of this skin includes the main clock widget that was the one that I made in my concept design.
Take a look at the Android 5.0 Concept by me: http://goo.gl/BdTpc
Iridescent UCCW Pro here: http://goo.gl/lchp3x
Required to use these widgets:Ultimate Custom Clock Widget (UCCW) (free app) : http://goo.gl/yhWpuo
And I also recommend you to use a launcher that allows you to re-size widgets.
Features of this skin:
• Minimal and beautiful look
• Displays time, date, weather, battery level
• The Google Search widget
• Notification badges (Pro version)
• Everything that can be customized is customizable: hotspots, colors, etc.
The pro version includes the original analogue clock that was the main delight in my concept design.
How to install:
1. After downloading UCCW and this skin, place a UCCW widget on the screen.
2. Select the widget that you want from the list that appears.
3. Touch the icon when it says so.
How to edit:
1. Make sure hotspot mode is OFF in UCCW settings. (Open UCCW > Menu > Lock Widgets (Hotspot mode) > select OFF). UCCW will exit.
2. Tap the widget that you want to edit on the homescreen.
3. From the list shown, edit whatever you want and again enable hotspot mode. UCCW will exit and changes will appear on the widget.
Do explore UCCW settings and customize the stuff there that you need like temperature units, location options, etc.
(Open UCCW > press menu button > Settings)
If you need anything, any help or any information or you have a suggestion, email me. For updates, follow me on Google+:http://goo.gl/UKXBMY and join my Google+ community: http://goo.gl/fHGbsg
If you like my work, support me by buying the pro version or by rating it please. Kindly email me over any issue/problem that you face and I promise to help you out. Do not give a bad rating just because it didn't work for you. Do consider donating me some amount via PayPal from my about.me page and you find me everywhere on the web (G+, Twitter, XDA, FB, etc) at: http://goo.gl/nu9Fpb
Recreated with the updated UCCW
Updated with KitKat mic icon
- Added a no AM/PM version (for those who use 24 hr clock) (Pro only)
Search & Notifybar:
- Finally fixed pixelation! Found the culprit! Cheers! (Notifybar only in Pro version)
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Don't show the microphone icon on my widget? I have a Nexus 5 phone
Is the search widget only customizable in the pro version? I'm only seeing options for hotspot.
I can't believe people would complain about a 1.40 your skins are worth it I've purchased 3 and are worth every penny just purchased the pro version of this skin and dev is very supportive keep up the great work
These widgets have a really simple elegant look. I hope you keep expanding this widget pack.
Contacted the developer for help by email and got support in less than 2 minutes. Very impressed :-)
So elegant and pretty!
The search widget is the coolest widget ever