Launcher 8 free (fake wp8)
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Loyal recreation of Windows Phone's interface
- It runs smoothly
- Highly customizable
- Learning curve for Android users
- You lose widget's accesibility
A home screen replacement that make your Android look like a Windows Phone
QiHang Dev Team's Launcher 8 is a home replacement that applies Metro-layout to your mobile device's home screen, making it look like a Windows Phone.
It changes everything: the app drawer, the icons, the homescreen structure and even the lock screen. In other words, a loyal recreation of Windows Phone's interface. If you are fan of Window's tiles and its accessibility, the scrollable app drawer and the customizable icons, you should give it a go.
Launcher 8 is a well-designed, smooth and highly customizable launcher.
Launcher8 is a great app for you to experience the brand new style UI on your Android mobile phone.You can esay design look like and show off to your friends!
If you have any questions, please feedback on our BBS.
- You can add different size tiles.
- You can add a variety of color tile.
- You can save and restore the theme.
- You can edit the start screen layout.
- You can set the current background style.
- You can switch the application list style.
- You can add Android widgets in the tiles.
- You can set the wp8 style lock screen and status bar.
- You can select more than one hundred kinds of theme colors.
- You can add special features tiles, like time, LED light, Live Gallery and Live contact.
- Each rows 6 tiles for big screens. (just support the Launcher 8 Pro version)
- Single contact avatar animation tile. (just support the Launcher 8 Pro version)
1 The live contact needs to read the contact data (Avatar) access permission;
2 Direct dial call shortcut need the CALL PHONE permission;
3 Direct send text message shortcut need Send Message permission.
4 Download the themes need access the network permission.
5 The LED Light need access the Camera permission.
The notification feature requires manual activation . After activating this service, please return to the Settings > Status bar > Notification app > Open the switch if you need to message notification on the app(eg: Facebook).
How to activation all app notification:
1.On Launcher 8 home screen, click Menu, click "Settings" - "Status bar" - "Notifications active" - turn on ;
2.Then will go to "Accessibility" - "Services" - "Launcher 8 statusbar notification active" - Activation it.
3.Back to the Status bar setting, enable App Notifications, And make sure the apps running at background , also you can view our video.
How to remove the notification icons and number:
Please click tile to remove the WP8 lock screen and tiles notifications , eg Whatsapp/Facebook tiles.
If you want your pretty themes to share to everyone, please go to Theme Manager to share!
The Launcher 8 Pro version has support 4/6 tiles layout.
QiHang Dev Team and QiHang Dev The same developer
- Can turn off the click or hold down tiles animation effect.
- Add transparent effect of system status bar and virtual keys. (Just support Android Kitkat & L and above version )
- Bug fixes.
- Add new lock screen style. (just support Launcher 8 pro version)
- Optimization the Online themes download speed.
- Bug fixes.
I like so much...!
Best Windows 8 launcher. Hoping for an update to make it look like windows 8.1
I love this launcher and did not plan to get rid of it, but the latest update (july 11) *completely* bricked my phone.
Lined it..... Slightly lags..... But it's minimal.... Perfect app!
Awesome. Looks like original