Launcher 8 free (fake wp8)
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Loyal recreation of Windows Phone's interface
- It runs smoothly
- Highly customizable
- Learning curve for Android users
- You lose widget's accesibility
A home screen replacement that make your Android look like a Windows Phone
QiHang Dev Team's Launcher 8 is a home replacement that applies Metro-layout to your mobile device's home screen, making it look like a Windows Phone.
It changes everything: the app drawer, the icons, the homescreen structure and even the lock screen. In other words, a loyal recreation of Windows Phone's interface. If you are fan of Window's tiles and its accessibility, the scrollable app drawer and the customizable icons, you should give it a go.
Launcher 8 is a well-designed, smooth and highly customizable launcher.
Launcher8 is a great app for you to experience the brand new style UI on your Android mobile phone.You can esay design look like and show off to your friends!
If you have any questions, please feedback on our BBS.
- You can add different size tiles.
- You can add a variety of color tile.
- You can save and restore the theme.
- You can edit the start screen layout.
- You can set the current background style.
- You can switch the application list style.
- You can add Android widgets in the tiles.
- You can set the wp8 style lock screen and status bar.
- You can select more than one hundred kinds of theme colors.
- You can add special features tiles, like time, LED light, Live Gallery and Live contact.
- Each rows 6 tiles for big screens. (just support the Launcher 8 Pro version)
- Single contact avatar animation tile. (just support the Launcher 8 Pro version)
1 The live contact needs to read the contact data (Avatar) access permission;
2 Direct dial call shortcut need the CALL PHONE permission;
3 Direct send text message shortcut need Send Message permission.
4 Download the themes need access the network permission.
5 The LED Light need access the Camera permission.
The notification feature requires manual activation . After activating this service, please return to the Settings > Status bar > Notification app > Open the switch if you need to message notification on the app(eg: Facebook).
How to activation all app notification:
1.On Launcher 8 home screen, click Menu, click "Settings" - "Status bar" - "Notifications active" - turn on ;
2.Then will go to "Accessibility" - "Services" - "Launcher 8 statusbar notification active" - Activation it.
3.Back to the Status bar setting, enable App Notifications, And make sure the apps running at background , also you can view our video.
How to remove the notification icons and number:
Please click tile to remove the WP8 lock screen and tiles notifications , eg Whatsapp/Facebook tiles.
If you want your pretty themes to share to everyone, please go to Theme Manager to share!
The Launcher 8 Pro version has support 4/6 tiles layout.
QiHang Dev Team and QiHang Dev The same developer
- Fix the lock screen background becomes transparent bug.
- Fix other bugs.
- Can display hidden apps in the monitoring apps list.
- An important bug fixes with Android 2.2 - 2.3.7.
- Can turn off the click or hold down tiles animation effect.
- Add transparent effect of system status bar and virtual keys. (Just support Android Kitkat & L and above version )
It us vry impresive & attractive app
What an app i've ever seen. Its a great app. When i install this app my mobile look like a windows mobile. I just loved it.
This Go Launcher Ex So Good For Me Like
i like this launcher