10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Good-looking minimalistic dock
- LauncherPro widgets and layout
- Endlessly configurable
- Most of the widgets are only available for paid version (but it’s worth)
- Some bugs have been reported regarding the save settings options
- Themes issue could be improved
Unlimited customizing: dock, icons, widgets, app drawer... even themes.
A launcher is an app that basically changes the appearence of the dock, app drawer, widgets and icons of your Android as well as its performance. Since the default Android launcher it is not as attractive and useful as all the users expect to, some “cooked” launchers are coming up. LauncherPro is one of the most interesting. of the Let's see its main features:
Dock: A default minimalist dock with five icons: calls, phonebook, app launcher, messaging and navigator. Nonetheless, you may set the number and the type of icons you want in the dock.
Widgets: Launcher Pro has a list of interesting default widgets: people, bookmarks, calendar, messaging, Twitter & Facebook, Friends and Gmail. All of them have a minimalist designed. It has to be said that most of them are only available in the paid version (LauncherPro Plus, 2.99$).
App drawer: The default app drawer is showed vertical-scrolling. However, it is configurable: you may choose number of columns portrait and landscape. And the newer version includes the Nexus' 3D app drawer (but it is experimental and you have to use it at your own risk).
LauncherPro Settings: number of screens (1-7), transitions effects, grid size, docks, missed calls counter, home button performance, labels, background colors, scrolling speed... among many others. You also may backup/restore your launcher preferences in case you want to wipe.
LauncherPro have been developed by Federico Carnales an individual developer who is really being successful thanks to the only app he has launched into the Android Market.
If you want to change the whole appearance of your Android but you give more importance to its performance (widgets, docks, transitions) instead of colorful themes, this is your launcher.
This app was featured in one of our videoreviews. Watch it here.
- Super-smooth scrolling
- Animated screen previews (like Exposé or HTC Sense)
- Up to 7 home screens
- App drawer (2D and 3D!) with a fly-in effect and smooth scrolling
- Scrollable shortcut dock
For support, please visit our forums.
- NEW Support for icon packs.
- NEW Real homescreen looping (enabled by default, you can disable in Preferences > Appearance Preferences).
- NEW Option to hide homescreen icon label backgrounds.
- Scrolling performance improvements.
- Fixed an issue with 3rd party scrollable widgets on some HTC phones.
- Fixed a visual glitch when using Light caches and the "Flip" transition.
- Fixed hidden apps reappearing when they're updated.
Not all apps can be added to the shortcuts tab and unfortunately for the ones that can it wants a specific within the app such as a particular WhatsApp conversation rather than just WhatsApp's main menu
I Love this app!
Used it for a long time on my Motorola electrify without issue. Picked up a S3 and installed and unlocked pro, instant crash. Has not been updated since 2011. Avoid until dev decides to come back with an update for paying customers
Finally found one that works on my phone and looks good. Would have been better if it had more desktops, though. But still, good quality launcher and doesn't take up a lot of space.
Wooooowwww really like this ,i want to give this 20 stars but i can't great to having this...thankssss :)