LockerPro Lockscreen Free
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Didn't find any. Did you?
- Didn't find any. Did you?
+ By Silver Finger Software
Try the smartest Android lockscreen !
*** A new version is available for LockerPro with a new design ***
• LockerPro allows you to check your notifications without unlocking your device.
• LockerPro monitors notifications coming from any app on your device, and displays them as banners on your lock screen. You can easily swipe them away by swiping them to the left, or launch the notification by swiping to the right.
• LockerPro also provides a shortcut panel. Simply swipe up on a shortcut to open the app.
• LockerPro is compatible with Pebble Watch
The press :
"LockerPro Lockscreen for Android Puts App Notifications Right On Your Lock Screen" - Lifehacker (December 2012)
"LockerPro is the nicest Android lock screen replacement I've come across" - PhoneDog (December 2012)
"LockerPro Lockscreen is a great app that implements notifications really elegantly" - Redmond Pie (December 2012)
XDA thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2770169
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Follow us :
Checking notifications from third party apps requires the activation of the LockerPro accessibility service/notification listener. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for LockerPro to be able to process them.
- Following user complaint, we reverted all back to the previous version
- People who bought and liked the updated version, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are thinking of adding this version as a theme for our other app SlideLock
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Too many options locked but nearest to ios like notification lockscreen.
Very nice and simple lockscreen with free notification and shortcut widgets unlike other apps requires you to pay more.
Pretty good excpet I cant launch apps that give me notifications. Xperia z
You can't resize widgets on the lock screen. Add that and you get 5 stars
Needs a little work, For example when you use a bigger font in phone settings the day and months are cut off and you can only see part off it on the lockscreen. Would like to use a bigger font in settings without losing day and months on lockscreen that would make it 5 stars. Galaxy S3
Thanks for the free app! This is a nice so that I like, but sometimes it doesn't work right. It doesn't always stay on when though it's supposed to be on. It could be that I have many apps running. Bit overall this so is great!
I like the wake lock function. Very easy to use. Intuitive. Settings menu is easy. Love it so far.