LockerPro Lockscreen Free
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Didn't find any. Did you?
- Didn't find any. Did you?
+ By Silver Finger Software
Try the smartest Android lockscreen !
*** A new version is available for LockerPro with a new design ***
• LockerPro allows you to check your notifications without unlocking your device.
• LockerPro monitors notifications coming from any app on your device, and displays them as banners on your lock screen. You can easily swipe them away by swiping them to the left, or launch the notification by swiping to the right.
• LockerPro also provides a shortcut panel. Simply swipe up on a shortcut to open the app.
• LockerPro is compatible with Pebble Watch
The press :
"LockerPro Lockscreen for Android Puts App Notifications Right On Your Lock Screen" - Lifehacker (December 2012)
"LockerPro is the nicest Android lock screen replacement I've come across" - PhoneDog (December 2012)
"LockerPro Lockscreen is a great app that implements notifications really elegantly" - Redmond Pie (December 2012)
XDA thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2770169
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Follow us :
Checking notifications from third party apps requires the activation of the LockerPro accessibility service/notification listener. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for LockerPro to be able to process them.
- Following user complaint, we reverted all back to the previous version
- People who bought and liked the updated version, contact us at email@example.com. We are thinking of adding this version as a theme for our other app SlideLock
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Awesome app exactly what I was looking for and works well but it disables led light.
I am using an LG G2 Phone with the latest android software. So far one of the best ones on the market, would gladly give 5 stars but I am facing some issues especially when displaying my emails. My emails don't get grouped. They all get bunched together. I tried selecting the option Group All, Group by Title or adapt to email but nothing works. Tried to get in touch with them over 4 months ago a
The app is like a demo, considering that almost all settings-- and there are a lot of them-- are locked.
Dont really like the fact that it dont actually show what a text message say but other then that is not bad
Too many options locked but nearest to ios like notification lockscreen.
Very nice and simple lockscreen with free notification and shortcut widgets unlike other apps requires you to pay more.
Pretty good excpet I cant launch apps that give me notifications. Xperia z