10,000 - 50,000 downloads
Also in : Locks
- It works perfectly
- Highly configurable
- Easy to set - Tutorial
- Nothing special
+ By Silver Finger Software
LockerPro Lockscreen allows you to see and access your notifications without unlocking screen
Paid version comes with new features like clearing all notifications, auto-hide status bar, hide "clear all" button, change slide button, background... and many more.
One of the best and most innovative features that Android 4.2 brings are notifications in the lockscreen. There are different ways to have this feature if you aren't running the latest version of Android. However, nothing easier than installing a single app like LockerPro.
That's what it does: it shows notifications on your lockscreen and allows you to skip/clear them or launch the app without even unlocking the screen first. Actually, swiping the notifications to the left will dismiss the notifications and swiping it to the right will launch it. When phone is unlocked, swiping the banner to the right will dismiss the current notifications and to the left will dismiss all pending notifications.
First time you launch it you're prompted to set it up. You just need to tick those apps you want to pop-up notifications using LockerPro. That's it. Easy, right?. From that moment you'll see the notifications from the apps you've selected on your lockscreen. You can also navigate through settings to configure lockscreen appearance, vibrations and sound preferences.
Try the smartest Android lockscreen !
*** A new version is available for LockerPro with a new design, if you bought this version and want the new one, send us both receipts and we will refund the first one ***
• LockerPro allows you to check your notifications without unlocking your device.
• LockerPro monitors notifications coming from any app on your device, and displays them as banners on your lock screen. You can easily swipe them away by swiping them to the left, or launch the notification by swiping to the right.
• LockerPro also provides a shortcut panel. Simply swipe up on a shortcut to open the app.
• LockerPro is compatible with Pebble Watch
The press :
"LockerPro Lockscreen for Android Puts App Notifications Right On Your Lock Screen" - Lifehacker (December 2012)
"LockerPro is the nicest Android lock screen replacement I've come across" - PhoneDog (December 2012)
"LockerPro Lockscreen is a great app that implements notifications really elegantly" - Redmond Pie (December 2012)
XDA thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2770169
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Follow us :
Checking notifications from third party apps requires the activation of the LockerPro accessibility service/notification listener. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for LockerPro to be able to process them.
- Following user complaint, we reverted all back to the previous version
- People who bought and liked the updated version, contact us at email@example.com. We are thinking of adding this version as a theme for our other app SlideLock
I think this is wonderful,
Home Blocker not working
Better than version 2
It would be great if you could list all items of the same notification item instead of summarise them.