Lucid - DayDream Screensaver
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Lucid automatically starts when you put your device in the dock or when you charge it. The app is very customizable and comes with a lot of functionallity, like:
Clock: Show the current time & date and can also show...
... battery level
... unread GMails
... new SMS texts
... missed calls
... next alarm
RSS view: flips through new events from your RSS feeds
Slideshow view: start a slideshow with images from your device as well as from the Picasa webservice
On the free version, the screensaver will stop after 30 mins of continuous usage!
Full version is available through an in-app purchase for only 0.99 EUR / 1.49 USD
On Android 4.2+ you need to enable the "DayDream" in the Android display settings to use & configure the app!
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - weather information
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE & INTERNET - downloading RSS feed/weather/slideshow images
CAMERA - turn camera flashlight on
GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS - load RSS feeds from Google account
READ_CALENDAR - upcoming events
READ_CALL_LOG & READ_CONTACTS & READ_PHONE_STATE - missed calls
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - load custom fonts
READ_SMS & RECEIVE_SMS - unread SMS
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - cache RSS feeds
Tags: notification screen saver, how to uninstall lucid daydream.
- added option for "double-tap to stop daydream"
- uses new inversive mode on Android 4.4
- changes from 24h to 12h time format depending on set Locale (can manually be set to 24h again)
- added option for using system wallpaper as daydream background
- added black shadow on texts on clock view (for lighter backgrounds)
- new color chooser
- RSS & weather update interval configurable