The Mobario app shows you how the Mobario SDK works.
Mobario develops the floating media-bar SDK, allowing Android developers to enrich their users' mobile experience with customized always-on-top content bar while creating new monetization channels for themselves.
Ever wanted to:
- Stay updated with your Facebook News Feed while composing an email?
- Have a sports scoreboard up while using Kindle or iBooks e-book reader?
- Reply to a tweet while catching up with HuffingtonPost headlines?
- See your Whatsapp messages while watching a clip on YouTube?
- Have a quick access to your favorite apps and content at any time, on top of any screen?
With Mobario Floating Media Bar SDK you can do all of these and more!
Key benefits for developers:
* Increase user engagement even when your app is not active
* Create new monetization channels with the Search Bar and Offer Wall
* Daily payments, whenever new transactions are received
* Offer your users a personalized, floating media bar on top of any active app
* Your users can interact effortlessly with friends, easy access to Facebook and their favorite content
* You control the appearance of the Mobario menu
* Minimal impact on battery life and performance
Mobario is under constant development to bring app developers and Android users alike the best mobile experience available. If you encountered a bug, we encourage you to email us directly, instead of leaving a negative review. Your ideas, suggestions and feedback are always welcome: firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter (@mobario).
To remove Mobario from your device is very simple.
Before we begin with removing we would like to say that we are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied from our product.
To remove Mobario, please follow the next steps:
1. You can uninstall the App that initiated the OnTopWidget
Click the arrow Icon – the Icon with the X button, is the icon of the app that initiated the OnTopWidget.
2. Uninstalling that app will uninstall the OnTopWidget also.
Or you can:
1. Click the arrow icon
2. Drag the Close icon to the + icon (that turns to a pause)
3. You will be prompt with a question if you are sure to stop the OnTOpWidget.
4. Click Yes
Thank you for using Mobario.
Tags: remove mobario from kindle, mobario on-top-widget, mobario on top widget removal, wwwmobariocom, how do i remove mobario from kindle, how to delete mobar on top widget, mobario uninstall, how to uninstall mobario.
November 13, 2013
New SDK Released - Please update!
• Bug Fixes
• User Interface Improved
• Improved offerwall design
• Improved server side communication response
**Please Note that the Manifest has been changed**