10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The free version comes with 3 clock themes and multiple color selections to match the make of your bike. Themes can quickly be changed by touching the clock face and choosing a new one from a menu.
A license key can be purchased for $0.99 which unlocks 7 more themes to satisfy any gearhead. The license key is a one-time purchase, which Google Play will manage so that all themes will be unlocked on your other Android devices too.
Thank you for supporting motorcycle related app development. Enjoy!
- 22 possible clock faces (theme/color combinations)
- Tire / Tachometer (free)
- Rear Sprocket with 5 color schemes (free)
- Wheel Bearings (free)
- Racing Number Plate
- Brake Rotor
- Anodized Wheel with 5 color schemes
- Front Sprocket
- Clutch Plates
- Piston / Plug
- Helmet with 5 color schemes
- Support for multiple clocks
- No advertisements
Note: This is a widget and not an application, so it will not show up in your app list. To add a widget, do the following:
1) Open the app drawer.
2) Select the 'Widgets' tab.
3) Long press on 'Motocross Clocks' and drop it on your home screen.
4) Resize and center the widget as needed.
Instructions for Android 3.2 and below:
1) Choose an empty space on your home screen.
2) Hold your finger there (long press) until a menu appears.
3) Select the 'Widgets' menu item.
4) Select 'Motocross Clocks'.
1) Touching the clock face will open up the menu for changing themes.
2) A long press on the clock face will allow resizing (Android 3.1 and above).
Troubleshooting: Some versions of Android are slow to update their widget list, so you may have to give it a few minutes for Motocross Clocks to show up in the widget list. If you don't have patience for this, a quick phone power off/on should force the list to update (not a very elegant solutions, but it is a failsafe one for the vast array of phones out there).
Note: If Motocross Clock still does not show up in your widget list, it is because Android sometimes blocks widgets that are installed to the SD card (which CyanogenMod does by default). To fix this, do the following:
1) Open up Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications.
2) Select 'Motocross Clocks'.
3) Click the 'Move to Internal Storage' or 'Move to Phone' button.
Keywords: dirt bike, supercross, sx, arenacross, enduro, supermoto, freestyle, endurocross, 2 stroke, mechanic
Tags: motocross clock, mx clock, aviator clocks kubitz inc.
- Four new helmet color schemes.
- Cleaned up graphics.
- Four levels of resizing (Android 3.1 and above).
- Can be used as a screen lock widget (Android 4.2 and above).
- Added link to Kubitz Inc apps on Google Play.