10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
The free version comes with 3 clock themes and multiple color selections to match the make of your bike. Themes can quickly be changed by touching the clock face and choosing a new one from a menu.
A license key can be purchased for $1.99 which unlocks 8 more themes to satisfy any gearhead. The license key is a one-time purchase, which Google Play will manage so that all themes will be unlocked on your other Android devices too.
- No advertisements
- 23 possible clock faces (theme/color combinations)
- Knobby Tire (free)
- Rear Sprocket with 5 color schemes (free)
- Helmet Side (free)
- Wheel Bearings
- Racing Number Plate
- Anodized Wheel with 5 color schemes
- Brake Rotor
- Front Sprocket
- Piston / Plug
- Helmet with 5 color schemes
- Clutch Plates
- Resizing capability (Android 3.1 and above)
- Can be used as a screen lock widget (Android 4.2 and above)
To add a widget, do the following:
1) Open the app drawer.
2) Select the 'Widgets' tab.
3) Long press on 'Motocross Clocks' and drop it on your home screen.
4) Resize and center as needed.
Instructions for Android 3.2 and below:
1) Choose an empty space on your home screen.
2) Hold your finger there (long press) until a menu appears.
3) Select the 'Widgets' menu item.
4) Select 'Motocross Clocks'.
1) Touching the clock face will open up the menu for changing themes.
2) A long press on the clock face will allow resizing (Android 3.1 and above).
Troubleshooting: Some versions of Android are slow to update their widget list, so you may have to give it a few minutes for Motocross Clocks to show up. If you don't have patience for this, a quick phone reboot should force the list to update (not a very elegant solutions, but it is a failsafe one for the vast array of phones out there).
Note: If Motocross Clock still does not show up in your widget list, it is because Android sometimes blocks widgets that are installed to the SD card (which CyanogenMod does by default). To fix this, do the following:
1) Open up Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications.
2) Select 'Motocross Clocks'.
3) Click the 'Move to Internal Storage' or 'Move to Phone' button.
Keywords: dirt bike, supercross, sx, arenacross, enduro, supermoto, trials, freestyle, endurocross, hare scramble, hill climbs, flat track, two stroke, four stroke, grease monkey, mechanic
Tags: motocross clock, mx clock, aviator clocks kubitz inc.
- New side-view helmet theme.
- More levels of resizing (Android 3.1+).
- Screen lock widget (Android 4.2+).
- Updated unlocking code to IAB v3.