My Custom Clock Widgets FREE
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Reedoo Appworks
Each one comes with numerous customization options to fit your personal style!
This is the FREE version. It features some ads. Please buy the full version if you like the app.
There are 150+ possible clock configurations!
Don't forget to tap on the widget to open the options menu.
From there you can select to customize your clock!
- Accurate Time and Date
- No hidden costs!
- 3 different clock widgets (Retro, Digital and Simple)
- numerous styles and backgrounds to fit your style
- Retro: 2 different style
- Digital: 5 different backgrounds
- Simple: 4 different backgrounds
- 15 different font colors to choose from
- 10 different typefaces for the simple clock
- Open the alarm clock or calendar through tapping on the widget
- Live preview during the customization process
- Restart button to restart the clock in the rare case of an error
- More different designs
- Current Weather
- Phone Stats
- Translations for other languages
- Analog Clocks!
... stay tuned!
In the rare case of getting an error:
1. I apologize for the inconvenience =(
2. Press the "Restart" button on the bottom right of the options menu. To open the options menu tap on the widget.
3. Check the FAQ below.
4. If not listed in the FAQ, please send me a mail with a brief description of the error and your phone model to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will try to provide a fix as soon as possible!
1. Where is the app I just installed?!
- Keep in mind that you installed a WIDGET, thus you have to press and hold for a short time on a empty space on your home screen, select "Widgets" and finally choose a clock from the list.
2. The clock stopped! What now?
- Press the restart button. You can find it on the bottom right of the options menu, after tapping on the widget.
- Wait for a minute and see if the updater can fix itself.
- If the clock doesn't update after a minute or two the update service may have been stopped -> Exclude "My Custom Clock Widgets" from ANY task-killer you may have.
- Remove all widgets of the affected type or just add a new one. This should re-start the update-service.
3. Any other problems.
- Remove all active Custom Clock widgets from your screen and go to Settings > Applications > Manage applications > My Custom Clock Widgets > Clear Data
- A quick re-install should always do the trick. To Uninstall the widgets: Settings > Applications > Manage applications > My Custom Clock Widgets > Uninstall, then re-download it from the Android Market.
last but not least..
THANK YOU FOR TRYING MY CUSTOM CLOCK WIDGETS!!
Tags: free custom clock widget, my color screen clock, mycustomclock, custom home screen.