Nexus 5 lock screen
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Disable the keyguard.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Open windows on top of all other applications.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
Displaying 3 of 13 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on November 2, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.3 released on November 2, 2013.
- NewFirst appearance on October 29, 2013.
Users who installed this also installed