Nexus4 UCCW Skin
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
== TRADEMARKS ==
Nexus and Nexus 4 are trademarks of Google Inc. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google Inc. in any way. This clock only looks like the one on Nexus 4.
== FEATURES ==
This skins pack contains 3 individual skins.
- One analog clock - size 2x2
- Digital clock 1 - With time within a dial - size 2x2
- Digital clock 2 - time, date, next alarm - size 4x2
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -
- This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- Apply -
- You must have Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) 2.1.2 or higher installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of any size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Select the skin from here and you're done.
- Resize it anyway you want to best suit your screen.
- Edit -
- After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
- You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
- When done, tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
- Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
Mail me if you have ANY issues.
Tags: jelly bean 4.2 wallpaper, uccw skin nexus 4, uccw skins wont show, nexus 4 uccw skin chomikuj, nexus 4 uccw skins free.
Recently changed in this version:
* Changed the hour font to Roboto-Regular and minute font to Roboto-Thin
* Fixed 'Hour' alignment in 2 digital clock skins; for better look when hour is single digit.
* Fixed issue of skin not showing up on Jelly Bean devices
* Skin app is now replaced by skin installer app. Run the app and install the skin, which will replace the installer app.
* Skin is now editable. Please assign apps to hotspots before using.