Nexus4 UCCW Skins
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60+ apps of course) for free. Mail me for details.
Do you love the new minimal clocks that comes with stock Android Jelly Bean? Now you can have them, even if your device doesn't have jelly bean. Presenting Nexus4 UCCW Skins.
== FEATURES ==
This skins pack contains 3 individual skins.
- One analog clock - size 2x2
- Digital clock 1 - With time within a dial - size 2x2
- Digital clock 2 - time, date, next alarm - size 4x2
- You can change color and format of different parts of the skins and assign your favorite apps to the hotspots.
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -
- This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- Apply -
- You must have Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) 2.1.2 or higher installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of any size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Select the skin from here and you're done.
- Resize it anyway you want to best suit your screen.
- Edit -
- After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
- You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
- When done, tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
- Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
Mail me if you have ANY issues.
Tags: jelly bean 4.2 clock widget, uccw skin nexus 4, uccw skins wont show, jelly bean 4.2 wallpaper, nexus 4 uccw skin chomikuj, nexus 7 uccw, nexus 4 uccw skins, uccw skin.
* Changed the hour font to Roboto-Regular and minute font to Roboto-Thin
* Fixed 'Hour' alignment in 2 digital clock skins; for better look when hour is single digit.
* Fixed issue of skin not showing up on Jelly Bean devices
* Skin app is now replaced by skin installer app. Run the app and install the skin, which will replace the installer app.
* Skin is now editable. Please assign apps to hotspots before using.