NiLS Notifications Lock Screen
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Samsung users - if you have the talking issue - please refer to FAQ below
The app is designed for Android 4.2 lock screen but works well on Android 4.0/4.1 with WidgetLocker app installed.
Please read FAQ and Installation guide before posting a review:
Bulitin Clock – Android 4.2 styled clock, date and next alarm appears above the notifications list.
Highly customizable – You can change almost anything so it will look exactly as you want – clock size, notification size, text color, background, opacity and many more with an easy to use Widget appearance settings screen.
Full notification content (Android 4.1+) – Displays full content from expanded notifications, such as SMS sender name, full email body, WhatsApp conversations, etc…
Persistent Notifications – Allows showing persistent notifications from various apps - such as weather information, calendar events, Any.DO tasks and more above the notifications list.
Multiple appearance presets – You can set different appearance settings when the widget is collapsed, expanded or placed on home screen.
Custom app actions (Android 4.1+) – Reply missed call with SMS, archive Gmail message, share captured pictures and many more actions are available from expanded notification content that provided by the apps and appears as action buttons on the notification action bar when clicking on notification icon.
The app need an accessibility/notifications service to be active, so it can capture device incoming notifications. Therefore you’ll need to turn on NiLS service on Android Accessibility/Notifications Services.
Run the app and follow instructions:
1. Click "Service" and then enable NiLS accessibility/notifications service.
2. Click "Widget" and follow instructions how to add NiLS to your lock screen.
3. After the widget is placed - click "Widget" to customize appearance.
If you don’t have Android 4.2 you’ll have to use WidgetLocker lock screen replacement app (paid app unaffiliated with Roymam). See WidgetLocker app description to learn how to use it.
Have a bug report or feature request? contact email@example.com. every email will open a ticket. we'll respond any request.
Join our community on Google Plus for discussions and announcements.
If you want to get early access to beta versions and help us test new versions, request to join our beta community here:
and follow instructions here:
Tags: nils notification, nils notifications lock screen, talk back speak notifications screen lock, whatsapp lockscreen, lockscreen notifier, notification on lock screen, nils, notification lock screen, nils v129r3, nils install on samsung s4 lockscreen.
- improved stability in conjunction with other notifications services.
- added an option to use always monochrome icons.
- improved memory usage.
- fixed "clock is not updating" issue.
- Supports launching Timely from clock
- Show file name and location when saving a backup
- Added an option to disable extracting title from text on multiple events
- Automatically hide notifications when NiLS FP is active
- Automatically writing to a log file when service stops