Notifyer+ Unread Count
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Cornwall Solutions
Notifyer+ gives you all the customisation options you need to seamlessly integrate Notifyer into your favourite custom launcher or widget lock screen. Achieve a clean look by hiding your notification bar and receiving your notifications on the app icons.
Please uninstall the free version of Notifyer before using Notifyer+ to avoid app conflicts. I would recommend trying out the free version of Notifyer before purchasing Notifyer+.
- Most Nova/Apex launcher themes and icon packs supported
- Lots more notification counter badges
- Create categories in order to apply different settings to different widgets, each category can have its own settings
- Calendar icon with today's date, like on the iPhone
- Option to show your contacts display picture for most recent missed call or SMS
- Gmail sync options to keep the unread count accurate when reading emails on other devices
- Create a lock screen category for Notifyer widgets placed on Widgetlocker, hidden until you receive a notification
- Choose an alternative source for notifications, useful for 3rd party SMS apps and calendar apps that don't give their own notifications
Notifyer must be enabled as an accessibility service and you must replace your regular app icons with 1x1 Notifyer widgets.
Recently reviewed here on www.wonderhowto.com http://galaxy-note2.wonderhowto.com/how-to/get-ios-style-badge-app-icons-your-samsung-galaxy-note-2-other-android-device-0148514/
Use the Contact the Developer link below if you have any questions or suggestions.
Tags: free launcher with unread count notifications for galaxy y, whatisapp unread message counter, launcher, whatsapp unread message counter, notifyer unread count, getting unread count notifications on icons, unread count app whatsapp.
Many behind the scenes improvements and fixes.
- Condensed font added.
- Hide Icon setting. For placing widgets over existing app icons on a custom launcher.
Lots of new features currently under development.