Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60 apps of course) for free. Mail me and I'll send you the APK.
Bored of the same clock widget layouts? Try this vertical skin instead. All weather and time info in a neatly packed column. Place it on the side of your home-screen or at the center of your lock-screen and see your friends being amazed & asking where u got it.
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -
- This is a skin installer. Launch the app from app drawer and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- The skin installer app will automatically be removed from app drawer at this point.
- Apply -
- You must have the latest version of Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of 2x4 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the uccw widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Select the skin from here and you're done.
- Resize it anyway you want to best suit your screen.
- Edit -
- After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window.
- You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
- When done, don't try to save it from menu. It won't work. Simply tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
- Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
- If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled.
- To change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit -> Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Here, if "Celsius" is marked, temperature will display in Celsius. If unmarked, Fahrenheit.
- If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Tap "Weather provider" and make sure one of the two options is selected. Tap Location and make sure "Auto location" is selected.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues.
Tags: google now weather uccw, uccw skins, uccw screen, uccw google now weather, uccw skins vertical, uccw skin, 구글 나우 uccw, uccw skin vertical, weather not updating on uccw, skin.
* All hotspots are also editable now. Assign your favorite apps to the hotspots.
* Fixed the issue of weather icon not showing up sometimes.
* Fixed issue of skin not showing up on Jelly Bean devices
* Skin app is now replaced by skin installer app. Run the app and install the skin, which will replace the installer app.
* Skin is editable now, other than hotspots. Change color and format of any component.
* Changed "Weekeday" element format to Short.