Power Lock DashClock + Widget
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
You select which connections should be toggled, and when you interact with the extension, the connections you chose are toggled (if they are on, they will be turned off, and vice-versa). You also have an option to lock the screen automatically right after the app toggles the connections. Power Lock also shows the battery levels and the state of the connections you chose to toggle.
There's also three beautiful and resizable homescreen widgets with a setting to lock the screen after toggling a connection AND with a setting to make the widget background transparent, leaving just the icons visible.
4x1: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G and a button to lock the screen
3x1: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G
1x1: CUSTOMIZABLE! Choose between Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth and lock the screen!
Now you can toggle the following connections:
- Mobile Data
More connections will be added in the future.
WARNING: if you can't uninstall the app, you probably just need to open the app and use the "Remove Administrator Permissions" option, and then try to uninstall again.
Widget requires Android 4.0+.
Power Lock DashClock extension requires Android 4.2+ and DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik.
* Added a donate option
* Small UI change
* Added a button to send an email with feedback and suggestions
* Fixed a bug while toggling the mobile data connection in DashClock Extension
* Added a button and an alert to rate the app on Play Store
* Small bugfix for some custom ROMs
* Added an option to change the DashClock extension title
* Now users with Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich) can use the widgets (BETA)