100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Know how much battery is left and how it has been spent.
- - Use Bluetooth to connect to a paired device.
- - Track nearly Bluetooth devices and pair them with yours.
- - Modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Disable the keyguard.
- - Turn on and off the flashlight.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Stop all processes running in the background.
- - Modify phone state. It includes power it on and off.
- - Mount and unmount file systems for removable storage.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Read the sync settings.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Use a deprecated permission that no app should ask for.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write the APN (Access Point Name) settings.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Read or write the secure system settings.
- - Read or write the system settings.
- - Change the sync settings.
Displaying 3 of 29 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 12/01/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000-250000 downloads level reached on 07/31/11.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.0 released on 05/27/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000-50000 downloads level reached on 05/12/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000-5000 downloads level reached on 04/19/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500-1000 downloads level reached on 04/16/11.
- NewFirst appearance on 04/13/11.
Displaying 4 of 7 - show all