Raebiz Centre - UCCW Skin
5 - 10 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Jellibox
It's a horrible mish-mash of terrible colours and silly shapes. Enjoy!
It consists of two skins, one for the clock and call/messages notifications, location and next alarm time, plus with a battery percentage, the other shows the weather and your next calendar information. It has 12 hotspots all up, so plenty of configurability. Thankfully, this skin allows you to change the colour of all text and the boxes. It also allows you to set 12 or 24 hour time.
Holy S#&* that's so awesome! Tell us more, what else does it do?
Please carefully read through all of the notes and instructions if this is your first UCCW Skin. After it is installed you won't find this skin/widget listed in your app drawer, it will only be visible when adding a new widget to your home screens.
Please email me if you have any questions, suggestions, or issues!
You will need to install the latest version of Ultimate Custom Clock Widget (UCCW) before you are able to use this skin. It is free, and you can download it from the Play Store here: http://goo.gl/q3Peh
Thanks to VasuDev for UCCW!
HOW TO USE
Add the widget to your home screen.
1) Add a new widget in the usual way (ie. press and hold on a blank part of your home screen).
2) Select UCCW and the size you would like, this depends on how many rows/columns you have your launcher set to. I use and recommend Apex Launcher.
3) From the list of widgets, select the skin you want to load.
4) Resize the widget if necessary and touch the pointing finger.
1) Load UCCW and make sure hotspots are turned OFF (do this by clicking menu, hotspots mode, off).
2) Touch the Square Home widget, UCCW should load and show the 3 hotspots.
3) Select each hotspot and make sure they load the app or shortcut you prefer.
4) Make sure you turn hotspots back ON in order to utilize them!