Rhombus UCCW Skin
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60+ apps of course) for free. Mail me for details.
I proudly present to you - Rhombus UCCW Skins. This is a set of FIVE individual skins. You can place them all together on a single screen and get the totally out-of-the-world screen setup, as shown in the first two screenshots. Or you can place them on per screen and ogle at them, no matter which screen you are on.
== FEATURES ==
- Rhombus-Battery: The skin at the top left of the 1st screenshot. Shows current battery level.
- Rhombus-Temperature: The skin at the top right of the 1st screenshot. Shows current temperature.
- Rhombus-Time: The skin at the bottom left of the 1st screenshot. Shows current time.
- Rhombus-Date: The skin at the bottom right of the 1st screenshot. Shows current date.
- Rhombus-Weather: The skin at the center of the 1st screenshot. Shows current weather condition with a cute icon.
- All skins have an editable hotspot each.
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -
- This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- Apply -
- You must have Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) 2.1.2 or higher installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of any size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Tap on the skin you want to apply and it'll be applied to the widget.
- Resize it anyway you want to best suit your screen.
- Edit -
- After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
- You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
- When done, tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
- Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
Theme setup video below.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
- To change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit -> Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Here, if "Celsius" is marked, temperature will display in Celsius. If unmarked, Fahrenheit.
- If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Tap "Weather provider" and make sure one of the two options is selected. Tap Location and make sure "Auto location" is selected.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues.
Tags: rombusmail app themes rhombus css stylesheet, uccw skin, uccw skins, rhombus uccw skin, головоломка rhombus инструкция.
* Fixed issue of skin not showing up on Jelly Bean devices
* Skin app is now replaced by skin installer app. Run the app and install the skin, which will replace the installer app.
* Skin is now editable. Please assign apps to hotspots before using.