Shapes UCCW Skin
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60 apps of course) for free. Mail me and I'll send you the APK.
Another play with sharp shapes. Triangles and Squares. In beautiful colors.
== FEATURES ==
* Time, Date, Battery, Temperature, Weather condition.
* Missed calls, new text count. GMail
* Hotspot for all of these. Assign your favorite apps to launch.
* Change the color of the texts.
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -
- This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- Apply -
- You must have latest version of Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of any size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Tap on the skin you want to apply and it'll be applied to the widget.
- Resize it anyway you want to best suit your screen.
- Edit -
- After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
- You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
- When done, tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
- Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
- If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled.
- To change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit -> Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Here, if "Celsius" is marked, temperature will display in Celsius. If unmarked, Fahrenheit.
- If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Tap "Weather provider" and make sure one of the two options is selected. Tap Location and make sure "Auto location" is selected.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues.
== CREDIT ==
The skin is designed by Keeent. I only made his design portable in UCCW. Full design credit to him.
Tags: shapes uccw skin, shapes uccw skins apk, uccw shapes, chameleon uccw skin apk, uccw shapes skin apk.
Recently changed in this version:
v1.7 - Fixed the 'date' font and night weather icons
v1.6 - Fixed the GMail account selection msg bug. Removed the GMail counter, which is not supported in UCCW Skin APKs.
v1.5 - Skin is now editable. Please assign apps to hotspots before using.
* Fixed the issue of skin not showing up on Jelly Bean devices
* Skin app is now replaced by skin installer app. Run the app and install the skin, which will replace the installer app.