Sparky Lock Screen Lite
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
Also in : Locks
- Easy, anyone can make use of it
- Lets preview
- Original and beautiful design
- It might come with even more different themes
- No security features (it wasn't the idea either)
+ By Sparky Mobile
A collection of original and beautiful lock screens
Sparky's is a collection of lock screens for your Android, beautifully designed and easily changeable with a couple of taps. Themes are pretty original, ranging from doughnuts to cinema tickets, and every one has its own way to work. Some are funny, others are elegant instead, but all look clean and neat.
It's also appreciated the chance to test a lock screen before actually setting it up. Likewise, a brief settings menu allows to turn on and off the unlock sound, choose time settings between 12 and 24h modes and hide or unhide the status bar. As you can see, a few yet useful options to customize your unlocker.
Lastly, your new unlock screen will show lost calls and incoming messages and allows one-gesture access to them. Sparky Lock Screen is an example about how to easily customize an Android device in a useful way without flashy or complex "3D retro-futuristic-barroque multi-faceted" apps.
This lite version includes the first two themes, but there are many more once you upgrade to the complete version.
* NOTE: this app DOES NOT support security lock screen (pattern, pin, etc..), for more information read FAQ on the bottom.
Sparky Lock Screen lets you completely change your smartphone Lock Screen!
We developed some of the most creative and eye-candy Lock Screen themes ever and we kept it simple to use!
- State of the art themes: design, creativity and usability!
- Easy and fast: one touch setup!
- No extra download needed!
- Optimized performance!
* Beta Version: smartphone support only.
Like us on Facebook:
*Review video is a courtesy from Explore Gadgets:
Download Full VERSION with ALL Lock Screens here:
Sparky Lock Screen - FAQ
>Why do I experience a delay sometimes before the lock screen appears?
Android OS imposes a 5 second delay to launch a screen from a background service after pressing HOME key.
So if you press HOME and immediately turns off the screen and then turn it on before the 5 seconds expires there will be a delay before launching the lock screen. This is a rare situation and the only scenario where there is a delay.
>I want more themes, is it possible?
Sure, we are working on many new themes and features. Please suggest new themes on firstname.lastname@example.org.
>I've got the app for free on a promotion, what are the rules?
Promotion is only valid for the device you installed the app and until you uninstall it.
- Fixed clock issues on some themes when running on Kit Kat
- Fixed issue when buying single themes.
- Added New Premium Themes: Winter and Green Cube!
- Added Italian language support.
- Fixed issue with Wind Queen not sliding to shortcuts sometimes.
- Fixed random crash on some phone models.
Nice,but need more customz
Nice machi by remo
Sorry I download but glad I didn't buy this horrible excuse for a lock screen