Tagy minimalistic text widget
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Less battery consumption
- Font style can't be changed
- Should be more customizable
- 10-day trial
Tagy is an appwidget that allows you to place minimalistic text shortcuts in your homescreen
Perhaps you're fed up of placing shortcut icons to your app, bookmarks and contacts here and there. If you're a fond of minimalistic style you should take at glance at Tagy.
It allows you to set different size widgets made up but a bunch of words that are shortcuts to your favorite apps, bookmarks and contacts. For example: you can select a specific widget size - there are up to 4 for each category (apps, bookmarks and contacts), that's it, 12 total - select the apps, bookmarks or contacts you want to be displayed, select text and background color, choose to resize tags, adjust colors or randomize tags. Finally click back to see your creations. You can place as many widgets as you want, fill up your homescreen if you like.
Keep in mind that this is a 10-day trial. Afterwards, you will have to upgrade to the Unlocker version to keep using the app.
An original way to display shortcuts that, moreover, drains less battery. Recommendable.
Tagy main features:
• Add any number of apps, bookmarks and contacts to the text cloud.
• Tags will grow or shrink based on click frequency, allowing important items to stand out and unimportant items to fade.
Tagy offers you a number of beautiful minimalistic text widgets in multiple sizes, so you can arrange them freely on your smartphone or tablet home screen, creating attractive layouts. Tagy also includes HD widgets specially for your tablet with sizes 4x7 and 3x5.
Tagy is very friendly to your system:
• It consumes minimum system resources;
• It does not affect battery life;
• It needs only basic permissions; and
• It supports custom launchers (GO Launcher, ADW Launcher, Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, Regina Launcher, MIUI, SPB Shell and others) and themes.
Tagy also supports portrait and landscape orientation.
Tagy offers a unique user experience: you can
• Instantly access your content without scrolling or browsing folders;
• Obtain insights about usage patterns by locating infrequently used content such as unused apps or inactive contacts as well as favorite items; and
• Save space – a text cloud can contain five times more items than a regular icon grid.
Essentially, Tagy works as a minimalistic text launcher, offering a fresh perspective compared to ubiquitous icon grids.
Download it now and try it out!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
I would give five stars if the application tags size and colors were based on most used applications instead of clicks and if the bookmark widget was taking the title of the bookmark by default instead of the title of the page
With the last updating , I can not change tag or background color @@ . Hope you fix it as soon as possible and then , i will give you 5* again >___<
Liked that I could make the background transparent and that I could select only the contacts I wanted to show on my screen.
I have a multi screen display on my phone and for each one it tells me there isn't enough room on the screen, even the ones without icons. It's a shame, was looking forward to the unique text-only icons.
This seemed like the answer to My problem, however. ..it drives me nuts that I can't put my tags in the order I want. I'd also like to fit a couple of tag groups on one page if the group is small. For instance, all of My emails in one (in the order I want, not alphabetical) my social media in another. Even if multiples were not possible, to have them in order would be fabulous. If this bec
Exactly what I was wishing for, thank you!!