Tiles Games Pack (UCCW Skins)
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60 apps of course) for free. Mail me and I'll send you the APK.
Love the look of the Lumia 920 or Windows Phone 7/8 in general; but don't wanna give up your Android device? Now you can have best of both world. Bring the Windows Phone 8 (Metro) look, comic book style, to your Android mobiles and tablets.
As the name implies, this one here is Games pack. Windows Phone 8 theme starter packs are available here -
Blue Tiles - http://goo.gl/QJCl4
Red Tiles - http://goo.gl/vlQyv
Green Tiles - http://goo.gl/Kz3WI
Google Apps Pack - http://goo.gl/8TxF2
== FEATURES ==
This skin set contains 69 skins in total; every skin working like an icon to launch one game each. Ties/hotspot placeholder for different varieties of games are covered, including most popular games. See screenshots. Pick the ones you want and arrange them on your screen anyway you want. Assign your own hotspots, doesn't matter whether you have the free or paid version of the game.
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -
- This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- Apply -
- You must have Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) 2.1.2 or higher installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of 1X1 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Select any Tiles skin you want from here. The skin will be applied to the widget.
- Resize the widget now to best fit your screen.
- Repeat the step to place any number of widgets.
- Recommendation - Use Nova launcher. Grid size 6x4. Dock hidden. Statusbar & Navbar stock size. For Galaxy Nexus - Horizontal and Vertical margin = None. Other devices, use different values and see which works best.
- Edit -
- After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
- When done, tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
- Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
- If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled.
- The game must obviously be installed in your device already to launch the game. The skin won't install it.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues.
== TRADEMARKS ==
- Windows, windows Phone 7, windows Phone 8 are trademarks of Microsoft Corp. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Microsoft Corp.
- Lumia 920 is trademark of Nokia. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nokia. All the game names mentioned are property of their respective studios. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of these game studios.
== Reply to Reviews/Issues ==
Tags: tiles games pack uccw skins apk, tiles games pack uccw skins zippy, tiles game pack apk, lumia tiles uccw, tiles gapps pack uccw skins apk, tiles gapps pack apk, uccw skins pack, skins for app games, tiles games pack uccw skins, logo game pack 4 answers.
v1.8 - 5 new tiles. Amazing Spiderman, Dark Knight Rises, Tiny thief (square and wide), Zombiewood. Hotspots for these are empty. Assign those games to the skins.
v1.7 - 5 new game tiles. GTA3, Nova3, CTR Time Travel, Can Knockdown 3, Daddy was a thief.
v1.6 - 5 new game tiles. And all the tiles are now tablet optimized.
v1.5 - Skin is now editable. Please assign apps to hotspots before using.
* Fixed tile previews in the skin list