Tiles G-Apps Pack (UCCW Skins)
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60+ apps of course) for free. Mail me for details.
== FEATURED HERE ==
Editors' Pick By AppEggs.com
Love the look of the Lumia 920 or Windows Phone 7/8 in general; but don't wanna give up your Android device? Now you can have best of both world. Bring the Windows Phone 8 (Metro) look to your Android mobiles and tablets.
This Windows Phone theme set contains tiles to launch Google apps. This is part of the Tiles UCCW Skins series. Windows Phone 8 look starter packs are available here -
Blue Tiles - http://goo.gl/QJCl4
Red Tiles - http://goo.gl/vlQyv
Green Tiles - http://goo.gl/Kz3WI
Tiles Games Pack - http://goo.gl/HKqd7
Similar and Easier to setup
Banners UCCW Skins - http://goo.gl/5TYYF
== FEATURES ==
This skin set contains 35 skins in total; every skin working like an icon to launch one Google app each. Almost all popular Google apps are covered. The skins are -
Skin/App - Size
GMail-1x1, 2x1, 2x2
PlayStore-1x1, 2x1, 2x2
Google Plus-1x1, 2x1, 2x2
Settings - 1x1
YouTube-1x1, 2x1, 4x2
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -
- This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- Apply -
- Recommendation - Use Nova launcher. Grid size 6x4. Dock hidden. Statusbar & Navbar stock size. For Galaxy Nexus - Horizontal and Vertical margin = None. Other devices, use different values and see which works best.
- You must have Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) 2.1.2 or higher installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of 1X1 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Select any Tiles skin you want from here. The skin will be applied to the widget.
- Resize the widget to its optimal size (mentioned in tile name).
- Repeat the step to place any number of widgets.
- Edit -
- After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. You can change assigned apps for hotspots etc in this window.
- When done, tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
- Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
- If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled.
- The Google apps must obviously be installed in your device already to launch the app. The skin won't install it.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues.
- All the game names mentioned are property of their respective studios. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of these game studios.
Tags: tiles collection, tiles google pack uccw skins apk, nokia lumia 307, free tiles gapps pack uccw skins, tiles gapps pack apk, tiles gapps apk, icon tile pack, tiles g apps pack, tiles gapps pack, uccw skin.
v1.5 - 3 new tiles - Keep (square and wide), hangout (wide)
v1.4 - You can now edit assigned apps to hotspots. Choose your favorite apps.
* Fixed issue of skin not showing up on Jelly Bean devices
* Skin app is now replaced by skin installer app. Run the app and install the skin, which will replace the installer app.