Tiles G-Apps Pack (UCCW Skins)
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60+ apps of course) for free. Mail me for details.
== FEATURED HERE ==
Editors' Pick By AppEggs.com
Love the look of the Lumia 920 or Windows Phone 7/8 in general; but don't wanna give up your Android device? Now you can have best of both world. Bring the Windows Phone 8 (Metro) look to your Android mobiles and tablets.
This Windows Phone theme set contains tiles to launch Google apps. This is part of the Tiles UCCW Skins series. Windows Phone 8 look starter packs are available here -
Blue Tiles - http://goo.gl/QJCl4
Red Tiles - http://goo.gl/vlQyv
Green Tiles - http://goo.gl/Kz3WI
Tiles Games Pack - http://goo.gl/HKqd7
Similar and Easier to setup
Banners UCCW Skins - http://goo.gl/5TYYF
== FEATURES ==
This skin set contains 35 skins in total; every skin working like an icon to launch one Google app each. Almost all popular Google apps are covered. The skins are -
Skin/App - Size
GMail-1x1, 2x1, 2x2
PlayStore-1x1, 2x1, 2x2
Google Plus-1x1, 2x1, 2x2
Settings - 1x1
YouTube-1x1, 2x1, 4x2
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -
- This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- Apply -
- Recommendation - Use Nova launcher. Grid size 6x4. Dock hidden. Statusbar & Navbar stock size. For Galaxy Nexus - Horizontal and Vertical margin = None. Other devices, use different values and see which works best.
- You must have Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) 2.1.2 or higher installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of 1X1 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Select any Tiles skin you want from here. The skin will be applied to the widget.
- Resize the widget to its optimal size (mentioned in tile name).
- Repeat the step to place any number of widgets.
- Edit -
- After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. You can change assigned apps for hotspots etc in this window.
- When done, tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
- Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
- If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled.
- The Google apps must obviously be installed in your device already to launch the app. The skin won't install it.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues.
- All the game names mentioned are property of their respective studios. This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by any of these game studios.
Tags: tiles collection, tiles google pack (uccw skins) apk, nokia lumia 307, tiles gapps apk, tiles gapps pack apk, icon tile pack, free tiles gapps pack (uccw skins), free tiles google apps pack, windows phone menu icon pack, tiles g_apps pack apk.
v1.5 - 3 new tiles - Keep (square and wide), hangout (wide)
v1.4 - You can now edit assigned apps to hotspots. Choose your favorite apps.
* Fixed issue of skin not showing up on Jelly Bean devices
* Skin app is now replaced by skin installer app. Run the app and install the skin, which will replace the installer app.