100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Needs more widget sizes
+ By Maapiid.com (Mobile)
TypoClock is a big font and good-looking clock widget
Do you like big clock widgets? Then this is a choice. TypoClock is a well-designed widget that displays time, day name, day of the month, month and year. It's set in a good looking typo, and each one of this elements have different font size. If you tap on the widget it will show up like a screensaver in black background and the date widget (white color) in the middle of the screen. When you make that, the seconds are added to the widget.
TypoClock is highly configurable in its Pro version. The free version just allows you to set 24-h format, global color and global alpha. The pro version includes many other options to customize: one-click action, customize colors separately (time color, day name color, month color, etc.), customize alpha separately among others.
If you are looking for a light, simple a and customizable time/date widget, give this a go.
****** MAIN FEATURES ************
- Multilanguage (widget uses your system language to display day name and month name)
- Minimalistic style
- Possibility to have more than one clock widgets on the home screen, each with its own customization settings
- Ability to pick font color
- widget live preview in settings screen
- Custom time format (12/24)
- Custom alpha
- Predefined color shames
- Different color and alpha for each clock element
* Ability to launch any user-selected application (e.g. alarm clock) upon a click on the widget
* NEW! Different clock templates!
*) Pro version only
****** GET PRO VERSION NOW ******
To get PRO version use android market search engine and type
"TypoClock PRO" or go directly to web address below:
****** FAQ **********************
How to apply the widget?
1) Long press (i.e. tap and hold) on any empty space on your home screen
2) Click "Widgets"
3) Look for "TypoClock Widget"
4) Click on it and it will appear in your homescreen!
Time does not update
If the time does not update properly, please exclude this widget from any task killer app that you might be using. You can also try to remove this widget from your homescreen and add it back again, and see if it solves the problem.
****** NOTE *****************
For any problem, information or suggestion, please send me an email (email@example.com), as I cannot reply to the reviews / comments on the Android market and follow up.
- change color dialog bug fixed
- transparency settings unlocked for free version
- Predefined colors schemes and alpha unlocked for free version
- Small bug fixes
- new application icon
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
OK but needs more customisation.
Text was all blurry and pixelated. Need better quality.
I hope this widget can use on lock screen.
I would love to see "Drop Shadow"
There doesnt seem to be any options where u can customise the clock again afyer u created the widget