100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Needs more widget sizes
+ By Maapiid.com (Mobile)
Do you like big clock widgets? Then this is a choice. TypoClock is a well-designed widget that displays time, day name, day of the month, month and year. It's set in a good looking typo, and each one of this elements have different font size. If you tap on the widget it will show up like a screensaver in black background and the date widget (white color) in the middle of the screen. When you make that, the seconds are added to the widget.
TypoClock is highly configurable in its Pro version. The free version just allows you to set 24-h format, global color and global alpha. The pro version includes many other options to customize: one-click action, customize colors separately (time color, day name color, month color, etc.), customize alpha separately among others.
If you are looking for a light, simple a and customizable time/date widget, give this a go.
****** MAIN FEATURES ************
- Multilanguage (widget uses your system language to display day name and month name)
- Minimalistic style
- Possibility to have more than one clock widgets on the home screen, each with its own customization settings
- Ability to pick font color
- widget live preview in settings screen
- Custom time format (12/24)
- Custom alpha
- Predefined color shames
- Different color and alpha for each clock element
* Ability to launch any user-selected application (e.g. alarm clock) upon a click on the widget
* NEW! Different clock templates!
*) Pro version only
****** GET PRO VERSION NOW ******
To get PRO version use android market search engine and type
"TypoClock PRO" or go directly to web address below:
****** FAQ **********************
How to apply the widget?
1) Long press (i.e. tap and hold) on any empty space on your home screen
2) Click "Widgets"
3) Look for "TypoClock Widget"
4) Click on it and it will appear in your homescreen!
Time does not update
If the time does not update properly, please exclude this widget from any task killer app that you might be using. You can also try to remove this widget from your homescreen and add it back again, and see if it solves the problem.
****** NOTE *****************
For any problem, information or suggestion, please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), as I cannot reply to the reviews / comments on the Android market and follow up.
Recently changed in this version:
- change color dialog bug fixed
- transparency settings unlocked for free version
- Predefined colors schemes and alpha unlocked for free version
- Small bug fixes
- new application icon
Last activity on TypoClock Free
- langen Downloaded May 18, 2013
- galilee Downloaded May 4, 2013
- makhirayama Downloaded Apr 26, 2013
- cyber01 Downloaded Apr 20, 2013
- estung_christ Downloaded Apr 14, 2013
- shaan20062007 Downloaded Apr 14, 2013
- RatnaKku Downloaded Apr 13, 2013
- revathighanta Downloaded Apr 7, 2013
- timmaios Downloaded Apr 6, 2013
Lists with: TypoClock Free
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Comments and ratings for TypoClock Free
I would love to see "Drop Shadow"
There doesnt seem to be any options where u can customise the clock again afyer u created the widget
I wish it would have battery status display option
But it just doesn't look good on an HD screen. The letters look jagged and from any distance it looks blurry. Disappointed because it looked great on my Epic 4g, but not on this Optimus G
I liked it but it stopped working