1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Needs more widget sizes
+ By Maapiid.com
TypoClock is a big font and good-looking clock widget
Do you like big clock widgets? Then this is a choice. TypoClock is a well-designed widget that displays time, day name, day of the month, month and year. It's set in a good looking typo, and each one of this elements have different font size. If you tap on the widget it will show up like a screensaver in black background and the date widget (white color) in the middle of the screen. When you make that, the seconds are added to the widget.
TypoClock is highly configurable in its Pro version. The free version just allows you to set 24-h format, global color and global alpha. The pro version includes many other options to customize: one-click action, customize colors separately (time color, day name color, month color, etc.), customize alpha separately among others.
If you are looking for a light, simple a and customizable time/date widget, give this a go.
****** MAIN FEATURES ************
- Multilanguage (widget uses your system language to display day name and month name)
- Minimalistic style
- Possibility to have more than one clock widgets on the home screen, each with its own customization settings
- Ability to pick font color
- widget live preview in settings screen
- Custom time format (12/24)
- Custom alpha
- Predefined color shames
- Different color and alpha for each clock element
* Ability to launch any user-selected application (e.g. alarm clock) upon a click on the widget
* NEW! Different clock templates!
*) Pro version only
****** FAQ **********************
How to apply the widget?
1) Long press (i.e. tap and hold) on any empty space on your home screen
2) Click "Widgets"
3) Look for "Typo Clock Widget"
4) Click on it and it will appear in your homescreen!
Time does not update
If the time does not update properly, please exclude this widget from any task killer app that you might be using. You can also try to remove this widget from your homescreen and add it back again, and see if it solves the problem.
****** NOTE *****************
For any problem, information or suggestion, please send me an email (email@example.com), as I cannot reply to the reviews / comments on the Android market and follow up.
- transparency settings unlocked for free version
- Predefined colors schemes and alpha unlocked for free version
- Small bug fixes
- new application icon
- two new clock templates
- one new predefined color shame
- small changes in widget preferences window
- other small bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
would very much like to be able to edit widget after placing it. Seems strange that this basic functionality isn't included even in the paid version. Looks great on my device (Moto G) though.
However, it'd really be nice to have lock screen widget functionality (for 4.2+ phones). Also, the ability to change settings without creating a new widget. And lastly, the resolution is slightly blurry as some have said...otherwise, its wonderful! I love the concept and hope the dev continues to support it! :)
Love this widget but the resolution is too low on my device... galaxy note ii
Best date and time widget out there.
Nice app - if I could use it! I installed it but I cannot find where to tweak the features. For instance, the clock appears on my home screen with a black/white background but I cannot find where it allows me to make it transparent so my home screen shows through. Also, cannot find where to change the colour/size of the features. Emailed the support but no reply yet...
Love this widget but it's way under resolution on my device. HTC One X+