== LIMITED TIME PROMO OFFER ==
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60 apps of course) for free. Mail me and I'll send you the APK.
Are you a fan of Ubuntu OS? Then you must've heard that Ubuntu is coming to phones. But there's still a long time before you'll actually get your hands on it. And even then, it might be very complicated and difficult to setup. Want a quick fix? Here's a theme that shows how Ubuntu for Android looks. Bring the looks of Ubuntu OS to your Android device using these stunning Ubuntu UCCW Skins.
== FEATURES ==
This Ubuntu theme pack contains 3 sets of skins + a mind blowing clock. The sets are
- Favorite. Contains a header skin + 6 app skins - Facebook, Twitter, Game, Maps, News, Files.
- Essentials. Contains a header skin + 7 app skins - Calls, Contacts, Text, Settings, Calendar, Play Store, Weather.
- Media. Contains a header skin + 6 app skins - Music, Gallery, YouTube, Browser, Camera, Mails.
- Plus a superbly beautiful clock.
- Assign the apps you want to each of the hotspots. Total of 21 hotspots.
- You can change color of the text and hour format of the clock too.
There is an alternate version of Ubuntu theme available here - http://goo.gl/XCcWh
You can use both of these together too.
== THIS UCCW SKIN IS EDITABLE, INCLUDING HOTSPOTS ==
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and optionally edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -
- This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- Apply -
- Recommendation - Use Apex or Nova launcher. Grid size 8x6. Horizontal and Vertical margin = None. Dock as overlay and hidden.
- You must have Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) 2.1.2 or higher installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of 2x2 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Tap on the skin you want to apply and it'll be applied to the widget.
- Resize app skins to 2x3 and header skins to screen width.
- Repeat the steps to place any number of widgets.
- Edit -
- After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
- You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
- When done, no need to save. That won't work. Simply tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
- Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
You can watch the steps in video below.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
- If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled.
- To change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit -> Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Here, if "Celsius" is marked, temperature will display in Celsius. If unmarked, Fahrenheit.
- If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings, tap location. Make sure "Auto location" is checked and that the third row is correctly showing your location.
- You can also tap Menu, tap settings, tap 'weather provider' and change the selected provider.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues.
ubu theme uccw skins
скачать бесплатно ubu theme uccw skins
ubu theme descarca
ubu theme uccw
ubu theme uccw skin apk
ubu theme برنامه
apk ubu theme uccw skins
ubu theme uccw skins apk