Ultimate Caller ID Screen HD
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Highly customizable
- Good looking call screen
- Takes a bit to display in some devices
+ By Lowveld
Ultimate Call Screen HD is an app that allows you to set full-screen pictures to your contacts incoming calls
This app comes to end up one of the catches of built-in Android system: call screen configuration. When one of your contacts call you, if you ever added a picture or sync contacts with your social networks, the call screen displays their name and thumbnail of its pictures. Won't be great seeing a picture of them full-size? That's what Ultimate Call Screen HD does.
What's more it is highly customizable. For example, you can set if you want to display it on-screen during call time, set a HD Default picture for all contacts (that's it, for the contacts you didn't set a specific one), activate swipe actions to answer or showing the dial pad (more swiping options in the paid version), activate call blocker and much more.
In a nutshell, an app that brings a quality touch to your Android device. Just take a few minutes to configure it and start showing off! Recommendable.
- Full Screen Caller ID replacement with true HD pictures of your contacts
- Full Screen Video ID
- Full Screen SMS notifications and Browser
- Full Screen Missed Calls notifications
- Unprecedented theming options, including 11 free themes
- Call Blocker
- Sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down
- AND configurable swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to
- Choose pictures from gallery, camera or link to Facebook friends using their HD profile pictures
- Choose Videos from your gallery to use as full screen caller ID
- Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery or any picture source with the android "share" function. Just choose "Add to UCS"!
- Answer calls with buttons, sliding buttons, rotary buttons, swipe gestures... You choose!
- Hangup calls, put on speaker or mute ringer simply by turning the phone screen-down!
- Set up swipe gestures to reject and answer calls, reject with sms, reply to sms, ...
- Block contacts, unknown and private numbers, and even all numbers starting with
- Get full screen HD notifications of your SMS
- Get full screen HD notificationsof your missed calls, dismiss, callback or answer either with buttons or configurable swipe gestures
- Theme both Call ID and SMS screens, personalizable per contact
- Sync your UCS HD pictures to your phonebook
- Hide incoming call and SMS details from prying eyes until it's safe to pick-up/read with UCS Privacy Screen
- Use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID (Licensed only!)
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- Sync your android contact database to use your UCS-defined callscreen HD pictures, or batch-upload a set of pictures from your sdcard
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Browse through your missed calls, allways in full screen with your contact's HD pictures
- You can ALWAYS go back to the default phone interface during a call, simply by pressing the phone "Back" while on a call
- Much MUCH more! Take a look through the available settings!
Getting Started and Important Notes
- To use the dialpad and other in-call functions, press the "Back" button on a call to bring up the default phone interface! Due to security restrictions imposed by Google, it's impossible for me to provide a working dialer during an ongoing non-VoIP call.
- Please note that there is a personalizable contact limit of 6 contacts on the free version
Any issue, don't hesitate to contact me, just drop me an email with any issue you may have. Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/LowveldWare
- Fixed issue with callscreen exiting on Lollipop
- Lollipop compatibility issues
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
My wife would like the screen to wake up and flash when there is an incoming call. Anyone know if this is available? Or, how I could do it?
It is exactly the app I was looking for. Thanks!
Don't waist your time!
It doesnt always work....
superb.... al f u dwnld ths app and c the magic...... i recmnt ths app to all
plzz add more option