100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Push notifications when update available
- Show kernel, plugins and themes updates
- Check ROMs specifications
- Not too many ROMs compatible so far
Update Me allows developers to configure automatic check rom/plugin/theme updates
This way users can enable push notifications for when an update for their rom is launched. There's no way to leave your mobile device outdated with this app. If ROM cooks use "Update Me" as its update notifier you won't miss a single change in your favorite ROMs.
It allows you to check current ROM installed in your device, share your ROM, check for updates, or even donate the ROM maker from this app. This is not just about ROMs, you can look for addons, apps, scripts and plugins. There's also a "Fixes" section from where you can check if a fix for your ROM has been uploaded by the ROM maker. You can install/flash it from the app.
It also shows list of kernel, plugins and themes that can be downloaded and installed in your device. At this moment compatible ROMs with Update Me are: OpenSensation, Brainmaster's CM9 & Black CM9, Spartan ROM, Sensation & XE GhostXSeries and Slim ICS. If you've flashed one of these ROMs lately you'll probably already own this app. However, if you're on one of these ROMs and you're not using Update Me, come and get it, you won't regret.
i have created the app "Update me" for help all rom makers.
With this app you can easily configure a system for automatic check rom update, plugin, theme, ecc.
What makes this application?
- Check for new rom available (works)
- Show list of kernel which can be downloaded, download it and reboot to recovery (works)
- Show list of plugin which can be downloaded, download it and reboot to recovery (works)
- Show list of themes which can be downloaded, download it and reboot to recovery (works)
- Check md5 for download file (works)
- Check new rom on startup (works)
- check new rom every hours (works)
- android version >= 3.0
Link for xda thread
How to configure
The program is easily to configure.
in your rom you need only a file named update_me.xml in the system folder.
and 2 other file must to be placed online:
- a file with rom info for check new rom availability
- a file with element for rom.
for info go to xda thread
Supported file host
- direct download file host
- public folder on dropbox, box.net, etc
- OpenSensation http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1494373
- Brainmaster's CM9 & Black CM9 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1588799
- Spartan Rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1375991
- Sensation & XE GhostXSeries http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1528751
- Slim ICS http://www.slimroms.com
If the app is not compatible with your rom ask to the room maker, it's easy to configure ;D
[add][donated version] Disable push notification
[add] tag in xml or updateme.cwmflipsdcard in build.prop for enable cwm flip sd card for default
- Nodo V. Downloaded Aug 25, 2013
- Leosusf Favorited Aug 14, 2013
- Manuel G. Downloaded Jul 31, 2013
- Daniyal A. Downloaded Jul 12, 2013
- Brando G. Downloaded Jul 9, 2013
- Aymenzenati Downloaded Jun 26, 2013
- Protik96 Downloaded Jun 2, 2013
- Shahid Q. Downloaded Jun 2, 2013
- Tpapanikas81_1543251 Downloaded May 30, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Seems that doesn't support the rom plz make it available plz..
WASTE OF TIME!! DO NOT INSTALL PLEASE!!
Its poo dont get it
Very poor don't installed