Vivid UCCW Skin
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Required to use these widgets: Ultimate Custom Clock Widget (UCCW) (free app) : http://goo.gl/yhWpuo
And I also recommend you to use a launcher that allows you to re-size widgets.
Features of this skin:
• Minimal and beautiful look
• Displays time, date, weather, battery level
• The Google Search widget
• Notification badges
• Everything that can be customized is customizable: hotspots, colors, etc.
How to install:
Make sure 'Unknown sources' is checked in Settings > Applications (for Android 4.0+ go to: Settings > Security)
1. This UCCW Skin comes with an installer. After downloading UCCW and this skin, open the app (this skin)
2. Click 'Install Skin' button below the icon.
3. When asked to replace the app, click 'OK' and proceed with installation.
4. The skin will be installed and it will replace the installer.
How to place the widget:
1. After installation, place a UCCW Widget on the screen from your list of widgets.
2. A panel with a complete list of all UCCW Widgets will appear.
Note: Skins downloaded from Play Store will be shown only here.
3. Click on the widget you want to place on the screen from this list.
How to edit:
1. Make sure hotspot mode is OFF in UCCW settings. (Open UCCW > Menu > Lock Widgets (Hotspot mode) > select OFF). UCCW will exit.
2. Tap the widget that you want to edit on the homescreen.
3. From the list shown, edit whatever you want and again enable hotspot mode. UCCW will exit and changes will appear on the widget.
Do explore UCCW settings and customize the stuff there that you need like temperature units, location options, etc.
(Open UCCW > press menu button > Settings)
The updated and latest UCCW has several small and annoying bugs. Please don't rate the skin bad if hotspots don't work or something else. Instead, mail me or the developer of UCCW about the issues and let us know. Cooperate with us till bugs are fixed, someone wiser than me is looking into it.
If you need anything, any help or any information or you have a suggestion, email me. For updates, follow me on Google+:http://goo.gl/UKXBMY and join my Google+ community: http://goo.gl/fHGbsg
If you like my work, support me by rating it please. Kindly email me over any issue/problem that you face and I promise to help you out. Do consider donating me some amount via PayPal from my about.me page and you can find me everywhere on the web (G+, Twitter, XDA, FB, etc) at: http://goo.gl/nu9Fpb
- Fixed hotspot issues in individual notification badges
Please note that the latest UCCW has some bug due to which the font color on the search widget and notifybar icons (the icons are static text and not pngs) won't be white when you apply it now on the screen (it will be blue). Do not worry, you'll have to change it manually, instruction in description under 'How to edit'. Just change the static text colors to white if you wish.