AHL Sci-Fi System Clock (Pro)
100 - 500 downloads
- No permissions to run
- As useful as your current clock, if not more
- Overall, no complaints
+ By AimHigh Lab
A clock designed in sci-fi style
We've said many times that Android is about customization, and if we have to check our phones more than 110 times a day (read that here) you can bet you'll want to have it as you like most. Likewise, since the advent of holo user interfaces, science fiction-like mods are the cutting edge.
This clock not only is fashionable and has all the options you would expect, it's also kind enough as to not ask for any permission to run, so have for sure you won't find any odd ads or whatever out of place.
This is the pro version, allowing different colors and helping the developer to work on it further. You can test the free one first if you like.
It will definitely makes your Android look-n-feel like a Sci-Fi Hi-Tech device
- To use this app, go to Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers -> AHL Sci-Fi Sys Clock (Pro)
- From version 1.6, you can directly access Live Wallpaper Chooser by click on the App Icon. (Note.. Some devices may not support this features - such as HTC Wildfire running on Android 2.2)
- Choose time format (00 - 24) and (01 - 12 AM/PM)
- Double Tab screen to toggle Analog/Digital Clock mode
- Sync Battery's color with current remaining battery
- Sync CPU's color with current CPU usage
- Sci-Fi UI
- Ultra Low Battery&CPU consumption
- Current CPU usage
- Current remaining battery
- Clock support both Analog and Digital mode
- Unlimited color scheme
- Change default color to light blue
- Minor bug fix
- Fix problem that sometimes battery gauge level display incorrectly
- Handle crash when launching LiveWallpaper setting on some devices
- Fix some spelling mistakes
- Add application icon to home screen, You can now directly access the live wallpaper setting
- Minor design-change to analog clock
It looks good.. home pages need a certian line of code or forth color won't happen. Delivers as advertized. A bit of searching for colors. I like the double tap 2 switch digital / Analog crisp clock
Clock color and main color functions does not work properly.
Yes. It is good. What it needs is the ability to change background and clock colors independently from main color. Do this, 5 stars.
Top app looks lovely
Nice. Should give a dual tone appearance
Awesome app. Love it. Keep up the good work.