Get “Arsenal Fan Club” app and be the first one to find out the latest news about Gunners! Find out everything about one of the best English Premier League football teams! Arsenal app for Android - Perfect for Gooners!
- Live football scores and the latest Arsenal news!
- Squad: players list, positions and biographies!
- Find out everything about the best players on the team: Santi Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud, Jack Wilshere Chu-Young Park, Theo Walcott, Vermaelen, Rosicky, Arteta, Alex Oxlade Chambrlain and other outstanding football players!
- Latest transfer news and transfer rumors- keep up to date with the latest gossip about your beloved club!
- Arsenal transfer news, new home kit, Emirates Stadium- latest news, schedule, fixtures and results, club honours, Premier League Table and much more!
- Coming soon – Fan Talk and Wallpapers update!
- Get this Arsenal application and find out the latest News!
- Transfer Rumours and Gossip
- Results of Arsenal VS Premiere League, Champions League, Opponents!
- Soccer latest news, schedule, fixtures and results
- Club Legends: Dennis Bergkamp, Thierry Henry, Ian Wright, David Seamen, Tony Adams…
- Gunners Stats and Premier League Statistics
Arsenal Football Club is an English Premier League football club based in Holloway, London. One of the most successful clubs in English football, it has won 13 First Division and Premier League titles and 10 FA Cups. Arsenal holds the record for the longest uninterrupted period in the English top flight and would be placed first in an aggregated league of the entire 20th century. It is the second side to complete an English top flight season unbeaten (in the 2003–04 season), and the only one to do it across 38 matches.
Our Club was founded in 1886 in Woolwich and in 1893 became the first club from the south of England to join the Football League. In 1913, it moved north across the city to Arsenal Stadium in Highbury. In the 1930s the club won five League Championship titles and two FA Cups. After a lean period in the post-war years it won the League and FA Cup Double, in the 1970–71 season, and in the 1990s and first decade of the 21st century won two more Doubles and reached the 2006 UEFA Champions League Final. Arsenal has a long-standing rivalry with neighbours Tottenham Hotspur, with whom it contests the North London derby. Other rivalries within London include those with Chelsea, Fulham and West Ham United. In addition, Arsenal and Manchester United developed a strong on-pitch rivalry in the late 1980s, which intensified in recent years when both clubs were competing for the Premier League title – so much so that a 2003 online poll by the Football Fans Census listed Manchester United as Arsenal's biggest rivals, followed by Tottenham and Chelsea.
In 2007–08 Arsenal had the second-highest average League attendance for an English club, and as of 2006, the fourth-highest all-time average attendance. The Club has the seventh highest average attendance of European football clubs only behind Borussia Dortmund, FC Barcelona, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, and Schalke. The club's location, adjoining wealthy areas such as Canonbury and Barnsbury, mixed areas such as Islington, Holloway, Highbury, and the adjacent London Borough of Camden, and largely working-class areas such as Finsbury Park and Stoke Newington, has meant that Arsenal's supporters have come from across the usual class divides.
Tags: arsenal fan club , arsenal club football fan , ian nanjella , касорла обои на андроид , アーセナル 壁紙