Black Birds LITE Wallpaper
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By SmoothDROID
"Birds poop. Lol I couldn't get over that. It is gyro sensored too. Really different kind of wallpaper. Made me want to clean up my desktop to watch it."
"Devs like this are why I love Android. Funny and amusing wallpaper."(from the full version)
Need a break? Watch as lazy black birds sit on a wire, fly around, explode... and more.
You can feed them, shake them off the wire, make them fly faster.
- if you tap on a flying bird it will blow out
- if you tap on a sitting or eating bird it will take off
- if you tap on an empty background some seeds will fall onto the ground and birds will eat them
- if you plug in AC charger or USB cable, some electricity will go through the wires and birds sitting on the wires will take off. Also the birds will fly faster.
Everything happens with beautiful landscape in the background with the shining sun and clouds moving slowly.
It's more than a wallpaper! Your kids will like it too - let them play with the birds.
Compatible with tablets (tested on Asus Nexus 7 JB), ICS, landscape mode, popular launchers (ADW.Launcher, GO Launcher EX, Nova Launcher). Looks great on AMOLED screens like in Samsung Galaxy S2 or S3. Uses OpenGL.
To set Live Wallpaper:
go to Wallpaper -> Live Wallpapers -> choose "Black Birds FREE" -> choose "Set Wallpaper".
If you have comments, suggestions or you want to report an issue, please send me an email at: email@example.com
(I cannot reply to comments on the Google Play)
Tags: lazy birds samsung galaxy s2 live wallpaper, 黑色壁紙, galaxy s2 lite wallpaper, papel de parede com passaros se movendo, wallparper negros, passaros pretos banda desenhada, o que passaro é lilite?, smoothdroid jet fighters live wallpaper full, de passaros se mexendo, 壁紙画面 黒い鳥.
- added a button to Trailer / Help video
- reduced memory usage
- better support for tablets (tested on Asus Nexus 7)
v1.2, v1.3 (27-08-2012)
- birds blow out if you tap them
- eating animation improved
- birds poop only after you feed them