Blurry Frozen Window (adfree)
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
In addition to that, you can also use your own photo background. Use it with autumn leaves, or put a christmas tree behind the glass when you feel like it. It will fit in right away.
- NO ADVERTISING, this is the full version WITHOUT ads!
- Attractive misted / blurry background for the steamy window in front of the effects
- Use your own custom background images
- Wipe the screen clean by wiping over it with your finger
- Includes many options and wet effect patterns (frost, rain & steam, fog / mist)
- Additional options for customizing the color tint, blur amount and more
- Makes your home screen look like one of those fake iPhone apps, but prettier
- Each air bubble will turn into a raindrop and gently slide across the screen
- Supports the parallax scrolling effect
- This app is not a prank app, but it's always fun to see how people react with this wallpaper on their phone
If you're using a custom background image and would like it to fit, please note that standard Android wallpaper rules apply. Multiply the width of your device's resolution by two and you should get a perfectly sized image.
Although great care has been taken to optimize this icy live wallpaper for performance, memory usage and stability, it's not possible to test the program on all thousands of Android devices out there. If you'd happen to be in the position of finding an unfortunate error, please send me an email describing what happened and I will happily help you to solve it! You can reach me with all of your questions or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently changed in this version:
- Optimized functions for creating and releasing image buffers
- Fixed lots of rotation issues (+ rotating on Nexus 7 is fast now!)
- Fixed error when loading images from a DropBox or other external file path
- Added progress indicator
NOTE: Due to the addition of a new caching system, you might have to reload your current background image when updating to this version. Sorry for the inconvenience. It will make things perform better and it should happen only once.