Alaskan Malamute cool snow dog Live Wallpaper free apps, get this cool and lovely animal Live Wallpapers on your android device for free.
This Live Wallpaper has been optimized to use as little as possible battery power. Decorated with moving snow and tap on that snow to change it into other cute items.
The Alaskan Malamute is a generally large breed of domestic dog (Canis lupus familiaris) originally bred for use hauling heavy freight because of their strength and endurance, and later an Alaskan sled dog. They are related to other arctic breeds, like the Samoyed, the American Eskimo, and the Siberian Husky.
=== Features ===
• 4 direction of moving items available to choose
• 3 different speed setting
• Moving cool items
=== Set Wallpaper Guide ===
- @home, press menu key and select "wallpaper"-"live wallpaper" and choose the one you want to set.
- @home, press and hold the screen, then select "set wallpaper..."-Choose "Live wallpaper" then select the one you want to set.
=== Settings Live Wallpaper ===
- Go to home then press menu key, select "wallpaper"-"live wallpaper" then choose "configuration" or "settings".
=== Ad Disclaimer ===
This app contains ads. By Downloading this app you will be agreeing to Opt-in to the Airpush ads networks.
This app is supported via search, please note that the following will be added to your device while you downloading the app - Search icon, bookmark link and browswer homepage. You can delete/replace this search points easily. This is just a way to monetize and give it to you for free. Thank you for your understanding.
We spent times and money to create this live wallpaper,so this will help us to create more free and cool wallpaper like this in the future.
- All of the permission are required by Airpush and Startapp ads network
- This live wallpaper is compatible with Go Launcher EX and ADW Launcher
- For Android version 4.0 and up,if you unable to scroll your wallpaper try to install Go Launcher EX or ADW Launcher from google play and set it as your default home screen launcher