Explorer Live Wallpaper
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Locate them on map to explore the place or open on Flickr to read the story behind them, or simply set a photo as a full-screen wallpaper.
* Choose (using wallpaper settings) between currently interesting photos and photos taken near your location.
* Tap a photo to enlarge and set as Android style side-scrollable wallpaper (shows navigation menu for few seconds).
* Tap again to go back to the gallery (multiple photos) view.
* Tap on the Map button on the navigation menu to jump to the location where the photo, currently set as wallpaper, was taken.
* Tap on the Flickr button to jump to the Flickr url of the page and read the story behind the photo currently set as wallpaper.
* Double tap on an enlarged photo (currently set as wallpaper) to hide/show the navigation menu.
* Double tap in gallery view to change currently showing photos.
In addition to the beautiful looks, all photo transitions happen in heart-warmingly smooth animations.
So start exploring new places in your neighborhood or your vacation spot and experience the thrill of an explorer!
Try the free version first, it has a 60 photos download limit for a location, and only allows photos near your location.
Tip: If you are low on battery, or you don't need the frequent location updates you can always turn the GPS off by unchecking "Settings->Location and security settings->Use GPS" satellites to conserve the battery.
Note: If your location could not be determined, it shows photos from New York City.
To set as wallpaper, "Long press the home screen->Wallpapers->Live wallpapers->Explorer Live->Set wallpaper"
See site below for more screenshots and details.
Tags: explorer live, explore live, imagine, explorer background, live wallpaper a60, homescreen not fullscreen livewallpaper, wwwexplorerlive, a60 live wallpapers, free live fullscreen wallpaper.
Now provides an option to choose the between currently interesting photos on Flickr and photos taken near your location. Choose using the 'Settings...' dialog while choosing the wallpaper.