Fake IPhone 5s IOS Lock Screen
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Many themes to choose from
- Beautiful design
- Too simple
+ By Cool Apps Studio
An app that turns your Android device into an iPhone
Cool App Studios has developed a series of lock screen applications that mirror the ones used in iPhone 5s.
There are several themes available (Galaxy, Sea, Paris, Snow, Fruit, Aquarium, etc), but they all work exactly the same.
In the Settings section you can easily enable the screen, choose wallpaper, disable home button and add a Pin code, just like in the iOS device.
The app doesn't work completely well on all devices, you must keep that mind. However, when it does, we must say it looks visually stunning.
Cool Apps Studio is the creator of all these lock screen apps with eye-catching designs and smooth controls.
Download this xLocker today! Be different!
1. Support custom wallpaper;
2. Set pin to enhance your phone security;
3. Launch app from lockscreen;
4. Contains iOS Water HD Wallpapers for you to decorate your lock screen!
5. Simulate the best iOS 7 Lockscreen;
6. Best View on HD Android Phone;
7. Design specially for lockscreen. Consume less memory and battery.
8. Slide To Unlock, or slide on your camera, your launcher will appear smoothly. Real locker and support passwords lock;
9. Display digital clock and date on your lock screen directly.
■How to use:
1. Get the best customizable iOS Lock Screen and install it;
2. Open the app settings, screen lock will start working.
3. Want to close this iOS security lock, cleaning the "Enable Screen" checkbox and all is done.
1) Settings Activity pops up when I unlocked my phone:
Exit the setting page after completed your configuration.
2) My Old lockscreen keep coming back
Go into your device setting and turn lockscreen off
iOS Lock Screen will give you the best new look of your phone and make your phone like a real IPhone. It contains wallpaper of drop of water, rainy, droplet on glass, wallpapers.
Our lock screen has been tested on devices like Samsung Galaxy S3 S4, Note, HTC Desire S, Sony Xperia S, Moto Razr XT910 and Nexus 7. Feel free to contact us if your device is not supported!
Apple, iPhone, iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions around the world.
1.0 Initial release.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!