Fireflies Live Wallpaper
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
This full version features:
- Customizable number of fireflies (0-100) with full range of colors to choose from
- An alternative background.
- Display your battery life on the centre light bulb
- Use the accelerometer to sway the light bulbs by swinging your device
- Adjustable: Screen refresh rate (cut the CPU usage and save battery!), background & bulb brightness, swipe smoothness, firefly speed and accelerometer refresh rate
- Enable/Disable: Accelerometer, battery life meter, fireflies flashing, touch filtering & events, light bulbs and their pendulum motion
USAGE: Go to your Home-screen > Press the Menu-button > Choose “Wallpapers” > Choose “Live wallpapers” > Select “Fireflies” > Push the “Set wallpaper” –button.
Not all devices support the live wallpaper –feature. If the “Live Wallpapers” category is missing when following the previous instructions, it means that your handset lacks the support.
Why we do not recommend SD card installation for Live Wallpapers?
- When an application is installed to SD card, then every time the SD card becomes unavailable (for example when the device is connected to a computer or simply when the card is dismounted) the Android operating system kills all the applications installed to it to prevent data loss & other problems. Live wallpapers are in a sense always on, meaning that users who have them installed on their SD card, will always have to reselect the wallpaper again from the wallpapers list after the SD card is once again available. This is the reason why we strongly recommend you to keep the Live Wallpaper you are using installed on your devices internal memory.
If you experience any problems with the application, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tags: fireflies live wallpaper, a fireflies live wallpaper, fireflies live wallpaper full apk, fireflies wallpaper, fireflies free live wallpaper, firefly live wallpaper, live wallpaper bulb, fireflies background, wallpaper free light bulb, live firefly wallpaper.
- Added an auto pan function for the camera. Use this if your device does not support home screen swipe panning. NOTE: This function altered the "swipe smoothness" scale a bit as a side-effect, so you might have to re-adjust that setting.
- Fixed a problem on newer Androids which limited the camera's horizontal movement to half of the intended.
- Minor optimizations