Flower Garden Live Wallpaper
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Beautiful Nature Flower Garden Live Wallpapers with 24 cool and beautiful changeable HD photo Flower Garden wallpapers background, get this cool and lovely Flowers Garden Live Wallpapers on your android device. Enjoy this lovely garden landscapes scenery with this cool live wallpaper apps.
This Flower Garden Live Wallpapers apps has been optimized to use as little as possible battery power.
You love flower ? then grab this apps and sure you will love the cute and lovely of Flower Garden. Flower like rose, orchid, tulips, etc.
=== Flower Garden Live Wallpapers apps Features ===
- 24 changeable cool HD Flower Garden wallpapers background
- Interactive with moving object
- Set animation direction
- Disable/enable animation feature
- Disable/enable hit counter
-Set animation speed
=== Set Wallpapers Guide ===
- @home, press menu key and select "wallpaper"-"live wallpaper" and choose the one you want to set.
- @home, press and hold the screen, then select "set wallpaper..."-Choose "Live wallpaper" then select the one you want to set.
=== Settings Live Wallpaper ===
- Go to home then press menu key, select "wallpaper"-"live wallpaper" then choose "configuration" or "settings".
- Change background wallpaper here in settings.
- All of the permission are required by Airpush and Startapp ads network
- This live wallpaper is compatible with Go Launcher EX and ADW Launcher
- For some device : if you can't scroll your wallpaper background try to install Go Launcher EX or ADW Launcher and set it as your default home screen launcher, Thank you.
Tags: flower garden wallpaper, lovely flower gardens, lovely flower, beautiful wallpapers of flower gardens, flowers garden, view garden flower, beautiful flower garden pictures, beautiful flowers garden wallpapers, www.wallpapersflowergarden, garden background wallpaper.
Version 1.1 :
- added more flower garden wallpapers.
- lovely and cute items now spinning, more adjustable can be made in "settings".