Don't forget to go into settings to turn on things like weather or multisampling*, if you don't wanna miss out!
* Not supported on all devices.
- Day/night cycle that fades colors from day to night, in accordance to your location.
- Animated trees.
- Local weather (wind, rain, snow and clouds, so far).
- Parallax effect with several layers when scrolling.
- Customizable colors and weather.
- Simulated scrolling.
What to expect in the future?
- More weather effects (real clouds, visibility).
- And a lot more planned!
=== PERMISSIONS ===
Used for fetching weather data from OpenWeatherMap. Can be changed in the settings and is turned off by default.
Used for getting an approximate location, which in turn is used for fetching local weather data and for calculating the sun's elevation.
Used for donations only.
- Added themes (included a few just for show, but you can make your own)
- Updated to Holo (on devices that support it)