Forest Live Wallpaper
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Don't forget to go into settings to turn on things like weather, multisampling* or the 3D parallax effect*, if you don't wanna miss out!
* Not supported on all devices.
The screen is too dark at night!
There's a color setting called Night-time multiplier that you can change to a brighter color, making the trees and hills brighter at night. It's not the perfect solution, but it'll have to do until I (eventually) add a fix.
The weather is wrong! D:<
Make sure you have a location set in the location settings, then check if Recent weather data (via the menu in the weather settings) is available, up to date and for the correct location. If not, the weather provider is simply not accurate.
- Day/night cycle that fades colors from day to night, in accordance to your location.
- Animated trees.
- Local weather (wind, rain, snow and clouds, so far).
- Parallax effect with several layers when scrolling.
- 3D parallax effect when tilting the device.
- Customizable colors and weather.
- Simulated scrolling.
What to expect in the future?
- More weather effects (real clouds, visibility).
- And a lot more planned!
=== PERMISSIONS ===
Used for fetching weather data from OpenWeatherMap. Can be changed in the settings and is turned off by default.
Used for getting an approximate location, which in turn is used for fetching local weather data and for calculating the sun's elevation.
Used for donations only.
- 3D parallax effect (limited to devices with gyroscope sensors)
- Lightened up the night sky a bit