Fractals - PottyFract
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Chavdar Levkov
- Add free:)
- Uses escape time algorithm for generation of the fractal.
- You can set the value of C manually, thus generating indefinite amount of fractals
- Drawing of the orbits
- x8 Anti Aliasing (warning: computationally intensive)
- A slider controls the number of Maximum Iterations.
- A slider controls how many times a color is repeated (color cycling).
- Shows current coordinates and magnification.
- You are able to Go To location directly by entering the desired coordinates and magnification.
- B&W and color modes.
- Save current image (png format).
- Share current image (png format).
- Easily create custom Fractals by using slider controls (sliders control the Real and Imaginary part of the complex parameter C). To access the new feature go to: "Menu" --> "Fractal Type" --> "Z[n+1] = Z[n]^2 +C, where you choose the C".
Requires WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE in order to save images.
Tags: pottyfract, fractal z=z^2c como papel de parede.
1) Now pictures are saved in PNG lossless format.
Remark: Ant aliasing works but the difference is not always visible. In order to see improvement the image must be strongly pixelated.