• CUSTOMER SUPPORT: If you have any questions, see mail developer option at the bottom.
• VIDEO TUTORIAL: Next to the screenshots there is a video tutorial which shows how to install the theme step by step. Make sure you read the requirements down below.
★ GALAXY S4 THEME ★
Team Infinity Design brings you a pre-release Galaxy S4 theme! While many are still waiting for Samsung to show the next Galaxy flagship in March 2013, this theme will change your phone's homescreen into what I hope to see. As the TouchWiz/Nature UX is not considered the "best looking" interface, I hope Samsung will bring us something new! This theme is a "vision" of what the GS4 might look like. Are you impatiently waiting for Samsung's next flagship? This theme will help you pass the time!
(Update: added the real Galaxy S4 look!)
5 x (4x1) top widget
3 x (4x2) App widgets
1 x (4x2) Calendar widget
1 x (4x2) Weather widget
1 x (4x1) Notifications widget
2 x (4x1) Dock (blue & white)
6 x WALLPAPERS here: http://db.tt/AkpcICPK
5 x (4x2) bottom widget
3 x (4x3) top widget
1 x (4x1) top widget (just transparant statusbar)
1. This Galaxy S4 theme.
2. Ultimate Custom Widget (UCCW): http://bit.ly/TMyXI0
3. Nova/Apex Launcher.
1. After downloading this app, open the app from your app drawer and install the skin pack.
2. Install the free app Ultimate Custom Widget (UCCW) (from VasuDev)
3. Make sure you have Nova/Apex launcher installed (free)
4. Setup your launcher with the settings I use (see video or NOVA SETUP below)
5. Start adding UCCW widgets with the GS4 skins to your homescreen and setup the theme like you want it.
• Hotspots mode can be enabled/disabled in UCCW>menu button>Lock Widgets (Hotspots Mode)
• Hotspots mode OFF: editing mode
You can now press on the widgets on your home screen and you will be taken into an "editing" screen. Here you can link your own apps to each hotspot (clickable area).
• Hotspots mode ON: active mode
Everything is now active, pressing on the widgets on your home screen will take you to your chosen apps.
Once in Nova settings, click:
Desktop grid: 7x4
Width margin: none
Height margin: small
Disable the Dock
• Look and Feel
Disable the Notification bar
• To set your location for the temperature, go into UCCW>Settings and set your location.
• To use Fahrenheit, go into UCCW>settings and un-check Celcius.
Enjoy your awesome new Galaxy S4 theme :)
This theme is not affiliated with the Galaxy S devices or Samsung Electronics.
Theme will be updated according to new features available for UCCW. I will keep improving this theme and update this app. Updates will always be free!
Tags: galaxy s4 themes , s4 themes , themes for galaxy s4 , uccw s4 weather widgets , galaxy s4 uccw , s4 uccw wetter , theme for galaxy s4 , themes galaxy s4 , what is s4 theme in uccw
from 90 reviews