Hanuman Chalisa praises Lord Hanuman the Foremost Devotee of Lord Shri Rama. Shri Hanuman is the epitome of Selfless Service, Courage, Humble disposition, and Bhakti all rolled into one. Venerating that noble Devotee of Raamaa is sure to benefit us. I have found that specific verses in the
Jai Hanuman Chalisa App have following feature
1)Verses in English with its meaning
Shri Guru Charan Saroj Raj, Nij Man Mukar Sudhari, Barnau Raghuvar Bimal Jasu, Jo dayaku Phal Char
With the sacred sand of Guru's Lotus feet, I clean the mirror of my mind and then narrate the sacred glory of Sri Ram Chandra, The Supreme among the Raghu dynasty. The giver of the four attainments of life.
- Listen to the Audio in background.
- Rotating Deity Photos while listening the Durga Chalisa Audio.
-Have really amazing Deity Photos in cover flow patter which can be downloaded in photo library and used as wallpaper and as screen saver.
Benefits of Listening or Chanting Durga Chalisa -
- Reciting the Opening Doha of Hanuman Chalisa many times will remove the doshas arising out of having insulted knowingly/ unknowingly one’s preceptor/ a Raama Bhakta.
- Reciting the Second Doha will remove hardships in life and grant wisdom and strength.
- Reciting the Opening Chaupayi of the chaalisa “Jaya Hanumaan gyaan guna saagar…..” will bless one with Divine knowledge.
- Reciting the Third Chaupayi “Mahaaveer vikrama Bhajrangi…..” will help in reforming persons who are into bad company or have fallen into undesirable habits. It will also give abundant strength.
- Reciting the 7th and 8th Chaupayi's “Vidyavan guni athi chaathur…..” will help one to cultivate Rama Bhakti and become dear to Lord Raama.
- Reciting the 11th Chaupayi “Laya sanjivan…..” will help in removing effects of poisonous bites and in removal of fear from snakes.
- Reciting the 12th Chaupayi will help in removing misunderstanding between brothers and promote unity between siblings.
- Reciting the 13th, 14th, and 15th Chaupayis will help in attaining fame.
- Reciting the 16th and 17th Chaupayiis will help in recovering lost status or in attaining desired promotions/ posts.
- Reciting the 20th Chaupayi will help in accomplishing even difficult tasks overcoming all obstacles.
- Reciting the 22nd Chaupayi will give Divine Protection during adverse planetary periods.
- Reciting the 24th Chaupayi will help in driving away Negative Energies including Boota, Pisachas, saakinii, daakini, and black magical deities.
- Reciting the 25th Chaupayi will help in maintaining good health. It will also give the ability to bear physical pain when one is injured.
- Reciting the 26th Chaupayi gives relief from difficulties.
- Reciting 27th and 28th Chaupayi's grants bestowal of desires by Divine Grace.
- Reciting the 29th Chaupayi grants fame.
- Reciting the 30th Chaupayi helps in victory over evil forces.
- Reciting the 31st Chaupayi gives occult powers and great Wealth.
- Reciting the 32nd, 33rd, 34th and 35th Chaupayi's helps one to enjoy an ethical and fulfilling life without any worries/ frustrations at the end of such a contented life one will attain the Divine Abode of Shri Raamaa.
- Reciting the 36th Chaupayi gives relief from all difficulties and pains.
Those who have major tasks to accomplish should recite the appropriate Chaupayi with devotion 1008 times on an auspicious Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday or on a Moola Nakshatra day. They can also tail pooja along with this (offering sandal wood paste and kumkum/sindoor to the tail of Hanumanji’s image for 48 days). Others can just recite it 12 times, 24 times, 32 times, 36 times, 54 times, 108 times, 1008 times, or even 10008 times based on time availability and convenience.
Tags: hanuman chalisa wallpaper , shiv chalisa audio , durga chalisa audio , god chalisa in audio , hanuman and rama wallpaper
from 198 reviews