Ichigo Bleach Live Wallpaper
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Go to the settings menu to configure the direction of falling items, it's speed, the hit counter and many more.
This Live Wallpaper has been optimized to use as little as possible battery power.
• 4 direction available to choose
• 3 different speed setting
• Enable/Disable hit counter
• moving items
• interact with the moving items to reveal the chibi bleach character animation.
Set Wallpaper Guide :
- @home, press menu key and select "wallpaper"-"live wallpaper" and choose the one you want to set.
- @home, press and hold the screen, then select "set wallpaper..."-Choose "Live wallpaper" then select the one you want to set.
Settings Live Wallpaper :
- Go to home then press menu key, select "wallpaper"-"live wallpaper" then choose "configuration" or "settings".
Ad Disclaimer (since version 1.1):
This app might contains these ads in your device :
1. The Push Notification Advertising from Airpush
2. Smart-wall interstitial ad from Airpush
By Downloading this app you will be agreeing to Opt-in to the Airpush ads networks.
We spent times and money to create this live wallpaper,so this will help us to create more free and cool wallpaper like this in the future.
You can clear the push notification ads by pressing clear button, and you can skip the offer in smart wall interstitial ads by pressing back key.
You can optout(unregistered) from the notification ads by visit the links below:
Airpush Optout: http://www.airpush.com/optout
Credit to : Tite Kubo as Bleach Creator and animewalllpapers.com for background.
Keyword : Ichigo,bleach,kurosaki,anime,manga,cool,free,free apps,wallpaper,live wallpaper,theme
Tags: wallpaper hire ichigo, bleach living ichigo.
v 1.0 :
- Published and released to the market, features :
• 4 direction available to choose (up, down, left and right)
• 3 different speed settings
• Enable/Disable hit counters
• Interact with moving items feature (could be disable at setting).
• Moving item could be disable/enable at setting.