Ivy Leaf Pro Live Wallpaper
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- Setting widget
- 10 background themes
- 10 leaf colors
- 10 falling leaves colors
- Change leaf transparency
- Change number of leaves falling down
- Change speed of leaves falling down
- Change acceleration of falling leaves when rotating right/left
- Smooth the edge of leaves
- Seed effect option
- Parallax effect option for background image
- Touch leaves to repel
- Rotate right/left to accelerate leaves
- FPS, to save battery usage
- Support most resolutions including Android 3.0 tablet
Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
Note: It is live wallpaper so you can't open the app, you will need to follow the instruction above in order to set the wallpaper. Also slower/older devices (shipped with Android OS below 2.1) can't run it too, currently it has been tested on Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus and Sony Arc S so any mobile devices that is equivalent to them should run fine.
If you have put the app on SD card and restarted the phone, the wallpaper will reset to default since the system couldn't find the app first.
1. App is not compatible with my device?
Please try the free version first.
2. Wallpaper resets to default after reboot/restart the phone?
Please move the app to phone instead of SD card.
3. My app is not downloading after purchasing?
If it is your first time buying, Google will check through the credit card detail which normally takes few hours time.
Try troubleshooting at Google: http://market.android.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=1067233
4. When does 15 minutes refund period start?
15 minutes refund period only starts when you have actually downloaded the app.
Tags: ivy leaf pro live wallpaper, ivy leaf pro live wallpaper apk, sakura falling live wallpaper, tablet wallpaper leaf, comxllusionlivewallpaperivy leaf pro, ivy leaf pro live wallpaper бесплатно, бесплатно leaf live wallpaper, ivy leafapk gratuito, ivy leave pro apk.
- Implemented custom image orientation detection
- Improved touch sensitivity on high-res devices
- Updated to support lastest high-res devices such as Galaxy S4
- Updated to latest Android 4.2.2 SDK