Jesus Christ HD Wallpapers
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Eugene Kurochkin
- Only HD;
- Only the best, bright images;
Original, high quality, convenient!
Comment, it will allow us to improve the app for you!
Amazing And Interesting Facts About Jesus Christ:
1) The most popular verse in the Bible about Jesus is John 3:16 – “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life”.
2) Historically, Jesus of Nazareth was born in 5 BCE and died in 30 CE but rose on the 3rd day after His death. He is also referred to as Jesus Christ or simply Jesus.
3) Traditionally, Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea which by that time was part of the Roman Empire.
According to some scholars, He was born in Nazareth, Galilee.
4) Jesus Christ was born of virgin birth and died by crucifixion and He is the central figure of Christianity.
5) Most of us have noticed the acronym INRI on Jesus’ cross. What does this stands for? It is Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaerum in Latin which stands for "Jesus the Nazarene, the King of the Jews".
6) In the old method of dating BC and AD are used. What does these acronym means? BC stands for Before Christ and AD means Anno Domini– Latin words which means “In the year of Our Lord”.
7) These acronyms were modified into BCE and CE. BCE stands for Before Common Era and CE is Common Era.
8) What was the language Jesus spoke? Jesus spoke Aramaic and had been known to speak Koine Greek.
9) Where did He live? Jesus lived in Galilee located north of Judea on the other side of Samaria. The childhood home of Jesus is identified as the town of Nazareth in Galilee.
10) The name Jesus originated from the Latin form of the Greek name Iesous, a rendition of the Hebrew Yeshua which is also used as Joshua or Yesua.
11) Jesus was based on the Latin Iesus and the Hellenization of the Hebrew Yehosua or Joshua. In the Hebrew-Aramic language, it is Yesua which means Yahweh delivers or rescues or Yahweh is salvation.
13) Christ is not the surname or last name of Jesus. It was originally a title. It is derived from the Greek Khristos which means “the Anointed One”, a translation of the Hebrew “Masiah” or Messiah in English.
14) The celebration of Jesus’ birthday started more than 100 years after his crucifixion. Egyptian Christians celebrated it on May 20 while other Christians celebrated it in March, April, or January. Why, because there is no document of Jesus birth and no one really knows.
15) In Islam, Jesus is known as Isa or Yasu and is regarded as one of the important prophets of God, a bringer of scripture. They believe that he did not experience crucifixion but believe that Jesus was the product of a virgin birth’
These pictures are high resolution (HD Wallpapers) look great on android devices with any screen resolution (480x854, 960x540, 1280x720, 480x800, 1280x800, 480x320)
Tags: jesus in hebrew wallpaper.