LC Blue Sphere Apex/Go/Nova
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
** Themes cannot be launched directly. See Installation instructions below. **
Screen shots are using a 5 x 4 grid. (Menu → Preferences → Screen settings → Grid size) taken on Go Launcher.
*** If you find bugs or have suggestions, Please do not post them as comments as I cannot reply to those and solve your issue. ***
Please rate the theme.
• Make sure Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher or Go Launcher EX is compatible with your device and runs on your device before downloading.
• Apex Launcher: Go to Apex Settings → Theme Settings → select the theme you just installed.
• Nova Launcher: Go to Nova Settings → Look and Feel → select the icon pack of the LC Blue Sphere Theme you just installed.
• Go Launcher EX: to run, please make sure that Go Launcher EX runs on your device before installing. Once downloaded from the go launcher menu, select themes → Installed and then select LC Blue Sphere Theme you just installed and press the Apply button.
• Nova Launcher / Go Launcher EX is required to run.
• Themes cannot be run directly, you must apply the theme from a launcher. See instructions in the INSTALLATION section.
GO LAUNCHER THEME TIPS
• Make sure Nova Launcher or Go Launcher EX runs on your device before installing
• If the icons do not update --> Quit Go Launcher and then start it again. --> Also make sure if you have apps on the SD card that the SD card is mounted. If this does not work, uninstall the theme and download and install it again. You will not be charged.
• Go Launcher Sphere Effect: To enable the sphere effect as seen on the different themes, go to Go Launcher Preferences --> Effect Settings --> Select Horizontal or Vertical Scroll Effect --> select Sphere.
• To move to the SD card you must be running Android OS 2.2 or higher.
• To make icons larger go to Menu --> Preferences --> Visual Settings --> Icons --> Icons Size
• Sample Tablet settings: https://sites.google.com/site/lcdroiddev/home/tablet-settings
NOTE: WeatherBug Elite, Go Clock, Powerful Switchman, HD Widgets, widgetsoid are separate apps available on the Android Market.
Widgets seen in some of the themes:
• HD Widgets: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cloudtv.hdwidgets&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNsb3VkdHYuaGR3aWRnZXRzIl0.
• Go Clock Widget: https://market.android.com/details?id=smsr.com.acc
• Analog Clock Widget: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gau.go.launcherex.gowidget.clockwidget
• Analog Clock Widget: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1107977
• Widgetsoid 2.x: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.jim2
• Powerful Switchman: https://market.android.com/details?id=cn.opda.android.switches
• WeatherBug Elite: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.aws.android.elite
Please check out my other themes.
Weather in screen shot is Weather Bug Elite.
Clock is from Analog Clock Collection or Go Clock WIdget
Widgets are from Widgetsoid or HD Widgets.
Themes cannot be launched directly. See Installation instructions.
Keywords: GO Launcher EX theme GO Launcher Dev Team Nova Launcher Blue Sphere Ball Orb iOS Glass LC Droid Dev LCDroidDev apex launcher
Tags: bluesphere start orb, free launcher sphaer, go launcher exe 272, sphäre icon, go launcher ex 267 deutsch apk, sphere blue icons, go launcher ex 272 apk, sphere go launcher, blux go launcher clock, go launcher ex v 272.
1.09 - Added wallpaper chooser.
1.08 - Updated to run on Apex Launcher
1.07 - Bug fix for some devices
1.06 - New Play Store icon, Market icon is still available.
1.05 – New Tablet sized wallpapers, new icons.
1.04 - Fixed Menus.
1.03 - Fixed open folder title.
1.02 - Added ability to move to SD card for Android OS 2.2 and higher.
1.01 - Cleaned up all icons and added several new icons: bubble, Bluetooth, additional cameras and video camera
1.0 - Initial Release