Differences from free version: - Support user panoramas from sdcard.
- No advertising.
Images from sdcard should be placed into directory "livePano3D" on sdcard and should have the following features:
- Viewing angle: 360*180 degrees
- Optimum aspect ratio: 2:1 (width:height)
TO USE: Home->Press Menu->Wallpapers->LiveWallpapers.
1) Five demo panoramas.
2) Support of loading users panoramas from sdcard (you should place panos into "livePano3D" directory on sdcard).
3) Automatic rotation of panos. User can select desired rotation speed (revs per hour) in Menu. Also, you can use double tap on homescreen for manual panorama rotation.
4) G-sensor mode. This mode allows to use g-sensor for panorama rotation. To use this mode:
a) Enable it in settings (enabled by default).
b) Activate it by triple tap on homescreen. (Triple tap again to deactivate this mode).
5) Touch mode. This mode allows to use finger for rotating of panorama.
6) Multitouch mode. This mode allows to use fingers for panning and zooming.
Tags: livepano3d, livepano3d installation folder, com.stsoft.livepano3d, livepano3d free support type, livepano3d test, free livepano3d, livepano3d full dowland, livepano3d live wallpaper, livepano3d walpapers, livepano3d free live wallpaper.
- support of large user pans;
- double tap rotation mode.