Top Liverpool app for all fans of “Liverpool FC ”! Get Liverpool Fan Club app and be informed of the latest news about your favorite football club! Find out everything about The Reds and keep up to date with the latest news from the Anfield stadium!
- Read players’ biographies and find out everything about the best players on the team- Steven Gerrard, Daniel Agger, Luis Suarez, Luis Suarez, Joe Allen, Jonjo Shelvey, Martin Skrtel, Raheem Sterling, Daniel Sturridge and other Liverpool players!
- Latest Liverpool news and squad news - Find out the latest transfer news and keep up to date with the latest transfer rumors!
- Club trophies, players list and positions, schedule, fixtures and results, Premier League table and live football scores!
- Coming soon – Liverpool Fan Talk and Liverpool Wallpapers update!
- Get this Liverpool application and find out the latest Liverpool FC news and gossip!
- Soccer latest news, schedule, fixtures and results
- Liverpool Transfer Gossip and News
- Results of Liverpool VS Premiere League, Champions League, Opponents!
- Club Legends: Kenny Dalglish, Kevin Kigen, Sami Hyypia…
- Reds Stats and Premiere League Statistics
Liverpool Football Club is an English professional football club based in Liverpool, Merseyside, playing in the Premier League. Liverpool has won eighteen League titles, second most in English football, seven FA Cups and a record eight League Cups. Liverpool has won more European titles than any other club in England, having won five European Cups, three UEFA Cups and three UEFA Super Cups.
Liverpool was founded in 1892 and admitted into the Football League the following year. The club has played at its home ground, Anfield, since its formation, although since 2002 there have been plans to move to a new stadium in Stanley Park. The most successful period in Liverpool's history was the 1970s and '80s, when Bill Shankly and Bob Paisley led the club to eleven league titles and seven European trophies.
The club's supporters have been involved in two major tragedies. The first was the Heysel Stadium disaster in 1985, in which charging Liverpool fans caused a wall to collapse, killing 39 Juventus supporters. In the 1989 Hillsborough disaster, 96 Liverpool supporters lost their lives in a crush against perimeter fencing.
Liverpool has long-standing rivalries with neighbors Everton and Manchester United. The team has played at home in an all-red strip since 1964, when manager Bill Shankly changed it from red shirts and white shorts in an effort to intimidate the opposition. The club's anthem is ‘You'll Never Walk Alone’.
Liverpool's rivalry with Manchester United is viewed as a manifestation of the cities' competition during the Industrial Revolution of the 19th century. The last player to be transferred between the two clubs was Phil Chisnall, who moved to Liverpool from Manchester United in 1964.
The club appeared in the first edition of the BBC's Match of the Day, which screened highlights of its match against Arsenal at Anfield on 22 August 1964. The first football match to be televised in color was between Liverpool and West Ham United, broadcast live in March 1967. Liverpool fans featured in the Pink Floyd song ‘Fearless’, in which they sang excerpts from ‘You'll Never Walk Alone’. To mark the club's appearance in the 1988 FA Cup Final, Liverpool released a song known as the ‘Anfield Rap’, featuring John Barnes and other members of the squad. A documentary drama on the Hillsborough disaster, written by Jimmy McGovern, was screened in 1996.
Tags: liverpool レジェンド , bbc.liverpool term news&squad.com , андроид ливерпуль , fc liverpool png logo , ливерпуль обои андроид , theme liverpool , темы liverpool для андроид , wallpaper liverpool fanclub , темы для андроид liverpool