Lock Screen Notifications
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By devious
Display new notifications on your lock-screen in a clean minimalist list (similar to iPhone notification center). Instantly view the full text of new messages you received while the phone was locked. Customize content and appearance. Options to wake screen, or read messages aloud.
The demo video above provides a wallk-through of how to enable. Please read all instructions and the FAQ before reviewing or asking questions
To Enable (pick one option):
Widget Option: (ICS and above) Add LSN widget to JB4.2 lock-screen, widgetlocker, or any custom lock-screen that supports widgets
Wallpaper Option: Settings > (Display) > Wallpaper > Home and Lockscreens > choose Lock Screen Notifications -> Set As wallpaper
Accessibility ServiceMost content sources requires activating the LSN Accessibility Service (Settings->Accessibility->Lockscreen Notifications->On)
Consult the demo video if you are still having trouble
* Supports native SMS/MMS or any app notifications
* Wallpaper version does not require replacement lock-screen
* Widget version compatible with 4.2 JB lockscreens, widgetlocker
* Compatible with stock messaging, Handcent, and goSms
* Option to wake screen after receiving a new SMS or Email
* Smooth animations when adding notifications (optional)
* Fast response and low-power
I am not seeing any notifications on my lockscreen: Ensure that you have enabled the app using the wallpaper or widget options, activated the Accessibility Service, and have received a new notification while your phone was locked.
SMS and calls work, but Facebook/WhatsApp/Other content notifications don't work: Ensure you selected the appropriate content sources in the settings. Ensure the accessibility service is turned on. Try re-starting the accessibility service by turning it off and on.
Contact's photo is not showing: If your contact photos are coming from facebook syncing, 3rd party apps cannot access them. Use an app like SyncMyPix, Friend Sync, or Facebook Contact Sync to download accessible copies of contact photos.
My phone started speaking actions aloud, like "folder open" or "page 3": This is a bug with Samsung Phones, not my app. To fix it go into Settings -> Apps -> Find Samsung TTS -> Disable it.
This app is in ongoing development. It is built and supported by one independent developer (who has a day-job). Please be patient and email bugs, feature requests, or constructive comments to the developer.
If you are still having issues please try this guide for detailed setup instructions, and FAQ:
Tags: whatsapp notification on lock screen, whatsapp notification lock screen, notification center lock screen, lock screen notification, email notification lockscreen, notifications on an lock screen, whatspp wont notify when screen is locked, lock screen notifications devious, lockscreen notification, samsung galaxy s text message notification.
[2.0.2] Bug Fixes, Added option to disable click-to-open (for security)
* Now supports any content source.
* Check the proximity sensor to prevent screen wake in pocket
* Removed the insecure gmail access, Improved menus, removed some permissions, bug fixes, reduced battery use
* Experimental Option to read notifications when headphones connected and device is in your pocket
Please checkout my new game: